The Guilty - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Guilty Reviews

½ July 29, 2014
(First and only viewing - 12/10/2010)
½ April 8, 2013
Good thriller--although there was part I didn't like, but I did appreciate all the plot twists.
March 30, 2013
The life of a high profile lawyer takes a sharp turn after the new secretary whom he had a drunken sexual encounter with, blackmails him. Intense thriller with many interesting plot developments, although it comes across as inevitably cold.
½ April 28, 2011
It was a weird twisted movie. All these coincidences of everybody knowing somebody. I found some of it confusing and some characters had stupidity. The victim who was raped. The lawyer trying to pretend it never happened. The hit-man asking too many questions when he should be saying, I have to warn this girl.
August 14, 2010
This movie was really good, I'd never heard of it, I read what it was about and recorded it awhile ago, finally watched it, and what a trip.
Highly recommended
September 2, 2009
Good idea that failed miserably!
½ January 9, 2009
The idea is good, that's why I wanted to see it, but the writer just ruined it and maked it feel untrue, in the end is just rubbish.
½ December 14, 2008
This is worth a look if you can find it anywhere but not that good to go searching for it.
½ December 3, 2008
Bel thriller, senza tempi morti e una buona sceneggiatura.
May 19, 2008
Fairly good much thanks to Pullman.