Gully Boy Reviews

• May 14, 2019

Amazing movie, Acting and cast.

Amazing movie, Acting and cast.

• May 09, 2019

Enjoyed the movie, the storyline, lyrics, and vibes are unlike anything dished out from Bollywood, was refreshing to watch something so different. The direction is great, casting superb, Ranveer Singh looked and acted like a gully boy, the supporting cast is also great. PS: It does seem to be an Indianized version of 8 Mile, but having watched that movie over 15 years back It did not matter.

• May 03, 2019

Indian cinema trying the whole spike lee boys in the hood theme is as much a misstep as when it tried the whole superhero genre.

• Apr 25, 2019

A movie which inspires and astonishes from the word go - a Zoya Akhtar masterpiece

• Apr 21, 2019

Ranveer Singh is absolutely Bollywood's latest rising star going places and I must say the same for Alia although his role was remarkably bigger in this movie which is a must see!

• Apr 18, 2019

The underdog's war to achieve his potential formula well presented with a modern twist.

• Apr 17, 2019

An Hindi adaptation of the 8 Mile (2002).

An Hindi adaptation of the 8 Mile (2002).

• Mar 30, 2019

Gully Boy is a traditional story of struggle told through the lens of rap. Ranveer Singh shines as a young man struggling to break through as a rapper while also managing college exams and a challenging home life. Alia Bhatt breaks through as his unwavering support, showing depth of character in all of her interactions - her character is a real firecracker! All of the supporting cast come together to make this one of the most compelling Hindi movies of the season. This was so good I had to see it twice!

• Mar 27, 2019

Slow start but I’m glad that I waited to see the movie. I loved it. Great acting, story and ending.

• Mar 25, 2019