Shin kidô senki Gundam W: Endless Waltz (Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz ) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shin kidô senki Gundam W: Endless Waltz (Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz ) Reviews

December 22, 2013
If you liked the Gundam Wing series then you will love EW. It picks up about a year after the end of the series and answers all the questions you had, and some you didn't! All the heroes from the series make appearances and the mechs are all redesigned for the better. The story ties in well with parts of it drawn from the existing story line. The overall feel of this OVA is a bit grittier than the series but comes off very well.
½ March 11, 2013
Endless Waltz is a solid end to the series and excels in presenting the character's interpersonal aspects. The only downside is that there is not enough time to fully explore the massive plot in the hour and a half timeframe.
January 22, 2013
has a warm place in my heart. first movie that made me an anime geek.
December 7, 2012
Want to see it! Will have to take into account!
November 24, 2012
okay i admit it, i am an anime fan, but i am not obsessed. this movie was really good. had a great storyline, and voice acting especially in the english version. i found this better than star wars. hey the cartoons were better actors than the ones in star wars and they aren't even real.
½ September 17, 2012
this happened after the series, which I don't recall anymore. I can't really say I liked it because I don't know what the story was about anymore.

I didn't have anything after watching except NOSTALGIA.
June 13, 2012
A remarkable end to a fantastically crafted series. The music alone sets a tone for the film that echoes throughout the entirety of Mobile Suit battles to commence as war never seems too far away. The remodeling of the Gundams from series to film is spot on with their new looks and diversity they become even better than our childhoods could have imagined. Endless Waltz is a anime adaptation from TV to movie that gets the job done right the first time that leaves no need for an alternative. 5/5
May 6, 2012
The best Gundam movie other than Stardust Memory. It ties very well where the series left off and the change of the characters over the time skip is definitely a plus (especially for Relena). It's a movie that I watch at least once a year if not more.
April 22, 2012
It's great to watch the wing saga alive for the last time in such splendid animation. Although the ending is no surprise ...pacifism, what else. :D
½ April 18, 2012
miss watching thiS video
April 8, 2012
I love this movie. Ive seem all the wing episodes
April 6, 2012
It's like an Endless Waltz, and that's a good thing. Wait, that's not right, uh just watch it.
September 10, 2011
If you liked the T.V. series you will adore this movie.
½ August 20, 2011
A good send-off to a great anime series.

Roger that.
½ March 10, 2011
Rating based on a few Gundam Wing ova episodes
February 22, 2011
I still remember to this day the first time Endless Waltz premiered in the U.S. It was a Friday evening and I had eagerly awaited it for as long as I had heard it was coming. Needless to say my best friend and I sat and watched the film which I believe was in segments but all played back to back and we both were amazed at the quality of the film. Both the animation and story are top-notch and were a thing of beauty and emotion to behold.
½ February 11, 2011
A great end to a good series.
October 21, 2010
Remember it being good (haven't seen it in ten years, though), want another look at it.
½ August 13, 2010
Absolutely one of my favorite amine films ever!!! Right under the transformers: the movie
½ June 21, 2010
"Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz" is what I really wanted out of the series.
The big win is the fast pace of the film. I feel that the series was somewhat bogged down by the politics and ideology of being at war. Here, the characters are forced to make quick decisions and take equally quick action. The results are great action sequences and memorable moments.

A new viewer can still pick up the story without necessarily needing the series. The film finally provides the background to each character that was missing in the series.

The art is the best that the series has to offer (which tends to be the case with Anime).

If there is a complaint, it is more of a fan complaint. I felt that the relationship between Heero and Relena does not have an ending and does not get further developed.