H2O (H2O: The Last Prime Minister) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

H2O (H2O: The Last Prime Minister) Reviews

January 1, 2012
An intelligent, suspenseful, well acted, beautifully shot film. Canadian Politics 101 with a slightly, only slightly, paranoid twist. Well worth watching.
March 31, 2009
A top notch Canadain thriller. Shows what can happen wioth future relations with the US. Great acting by Leslie Hop and Paul Gross
½ January 11, 2009
I know next to nothing about Canadian politics, bu this film was pretty scary anyway. Paul Gross is amazing in pretty much any role, but it's weird to see him as a creepy bad guy. I can't wait to see the sequel to this!
December 14, 2008
A very chilling and all too possible about our future ralations with the U.S. Paul Gross is excellent as the newly elected Prime Minister of Canada who may or may not be involved in a conspiracy that could destroy the country as we know it. My biggest issue with the film was that the events move along so fast that it's hard to take in everything in just one viewing.Otherwise, a great production that shows off Gross as a skilled writer, producer and actor.
½ August 18, 2008
An excellent production, with an *excellent* actor in the main role. What's especially scary about the plot is that this doesn't seem that far out of possibility...
July 8, 2008
Chilling. The New World Order is rising, after a boating accident leaves the Prime Minister of Canada dead, and his son's outpouring of emotion leads him to take up his father's office. As Federal Investigator Leah Collins looks into the accident, the new Prime Minister prepares to sign a deal to sell Canada's most precious resource, water, to the Americans. As Collins investigation reveals darker and darker secrets a shadowy cabal strikes at the nations stress points...leading to a terrifing endgame. Paul Gross has created a must see movie for all Canadians.
½ May 10, 2008
The sad part about this movie is that it is very close to the truth with respect to government activity over the use of Canada's water.
March 30, 2008
I liked the movie, but the ending was sad (saga continues in "The Trojan Horse")
½ March 7, 2008
Canadian political thriller (!) that links our greatest natural resource--water--with the death of a Prime Minister.
January 16, 2008
This is a great edgy Canadian political thriller/drama. A must-see.