H-E-Double Hockey Sticks! Reviews

• Nov 13, 2019

This movie is great Will Friedle is awesome in this roll.

This movie is great Will Friedle is awesome in this roll.

• May 16, 2013

Another bland made for cable film.

Another bland made for cable film.

• Nov 07, 2012

i saw it when i was young and been trying to get this movie since then, and now i cant seem to find it anywhere! i really want to watch it agian so bad.

• Sep 06, 2012

NOOO! i want rotten banna's .3.

NOOO! i want rotten banna's .3.

• May 13, 2010

I wish they'd play this on t.v. again, I'd love to watch it!!

I wish they'd play this on t.v. again, I'd love to watch it!!

• Feb 13, 2010

(First viewing - Teen years)

(First viewing - Teen years)

• Jan 02, 2009

I remember this movie, haven't actually got to see it in a few years. Its hilarious

• Nov 22, 2008

I remember seeing this on the Disney channel. Its a good movie to see if you like Will Friedle! Other than that its pretty average as far as old nineties movies go.

• Jul 11, 2008

This movie is hilarious, one of the best they ever showed on the Disney Channel. Will Friedle is golden in here.

• Jun 14, 2008

One of my favorite movies of all time. love this movie. The jokes about hell are lame, but my favorite quote is "If one more person calls me Grfellkin, I'll kill 'em." I love Will Friedle and I would recommend all my friends see this.