Hachi: A Dog's Tale Reviews

• 2d ago

I can safely say that any dog lover will cry, at this true story of a dogs devotion to its person, the perfect combination of a man and his dog, and the life of both characters.

• Oct 12, 2019

horrible. a tale of abuse and neglect. the human family abandon the dog.

horrible. a tale of abuse and neglect. the human family abandon the dog.

• Aug 03, 2019

One of the most poignant and heartbreaking films I've ever seen (this was the rare movie that nearly drove me to tears and I'm a cat person), Hachi: A Dog's Tale has a fantastic performance from the dog playing the titular character and the human actors aren't half-bad either. Bring tissues and paper towels.

• Jun 17, 2019

A nice tale of dogs' love and loyalty

A nice tale of dogs' love and loyalty

• May 20, 2019

It gets better each time you watch it. Based on a true story!!!

It gets better each time you watch it. Based on a true story!!!

• Mar 31, 2019

No spoilers here. Very heart warming story but probably more so for dog lovers than others.

• Jan 25, 2019

What have you done to my heart

What have you done to my heart

• Jan 18, 2019

Of all the empowering true stories that this film could have chosen, it had to pick the one that would rely too much on the cutesy aspect and not enough on the engaging story aspect.

• Jan 05, 2019

Very emotional, heart wrenching movie! Love this film, it's absolutely wonderful

• Dec 29, 2018

Really good film, and so so sad.

Really good film, and so so sad.