Hair Show - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hair Show Reviews

July 11, 2013
I only saw a little part. It was when the ratchet girl was teasing the asian.
February 20, 2013
Don't expect this stylin' movie to weave more than a few giggles.
December 7, 2012
Looks interesting will try to find and watch!
½ July 23, 2012
A very funny movie. Monique is hilarious. I like all her movies.
June 18, 2012
Love it. it was good to watch
½ April 8, 2012
This was a pretty good flick also. Lots of laughs.
April 1, 2012
This movie is very good
½ February 25, 2012
any movie that monique stars in is a good movie she is another one of my heros .
October 22, 2011
this movie shows how two sisters come together
May 1, 2011
This was funny despite being a somewhat poorly constructed production. The editing is noticably poor in places. Mo'Nique is a great comedic actress and she really carries the movie. I liked the supporting cast as well. Its the fine performances of the actors that carry the picture.Thanks 'Netflix'.
February 17, 2010
Actually "Not Intrested" but because the movie is filmed in LA I "Want To See It"
January 27, 2010
Bored with all the salon comedies. It's already been done to death.
December 8, 2009
Monique is funny as hell in this one about whaqt else a salon that competes in a hair show lol....
May 30, 2009
I like it. Great movie
½ May 25, 2009
This was a pretty good flick also. Lots of laughs.
½ March 1, 2009
typical beauty salong movie
February 26, 2009
This movie was much better then beauty shop, the dialogue was better,and the plot was more exciting than beatuy shop.
Monique is always an obnoxious chick in any role. I do think she has more range as an actress than she is given credit for, but she as basically herself, is too damn funny for much else. She shines in this flick as peaches a chick running for the IRS, and reunites with her long estranged sister. Funny, charming, and all around entertaining. I would recommend this over "Beauty Shop". Hair show is just more funny, has more of an edge.
September 19, 2008
i love monique!!!!she's my idol!!!!
½ August 3, 2008
This movie was better then I thought it would be
August 2, 2008
this was a very touching movie.