Half Light Reviews

• Dec 31, 2018

Interesting mystery, with aghostly mood and beautiful scenery. Highly recommend!

• Aug 13, 2016

I've seen this years ago and it have me goosebumps. To this day, I still get chills remembering. Maybe it was my impressionable age, but I've rewatched it a couple of times and I still loved it.

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Jun 03, 2016

Though initially aggravating, Half Light improves as it goes on. It never becomes "Good" but it is far from unwatchable.

• Nov 08, 2015

A little dull at times? Yeah. But still a very original story

A little dull at times? Yeah. But still a very original story

• Aug 22, 2015

Beautiful gothic thriller, riveting and tantalizing!!!!

Beautiful gothic thriller, riveting and tantalizing!!!!

• Feb 20, 2015

I loved this film. Such a good story line with two of my favourite actors Hans Matheson and Demi Moore.

• Nov 16, 2014

This movie is overlong and needs to find an identity, but it's watchable.

This movie is overlong and needs to find an identity, but it's watchable.

• Jan 30, 2014

Moore's lousy acting spoiled what should have been a good thriller.

Moore's lousy acting spoiled what should have been a good thriller.

• Oct 12, 2013

Weak acting, story way too implausible, and annoying/distracting background music. This about sums it up.

• Jul 24, 2013

Demi Moore suffers from Keanu-Reeves-syndrome in this film. Meaning, of course, that she wears pretty much the same expression throughout the whole film, whether she's falling in love, or finding her son's dead body. The plot is interesting, if a little too convoluted for it's own good. What's real? What's imagined? Are there actual ghosts? Is she insane? Is everyone plotting against her? There's an answer for everything, but my goodness does it tire you out. In the end, I think there was just too much going on for me to enjoy it completely. It gets an alright 6/10.