Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers Reviews

• Jul 10, 2019

check it out on Netflix

check it out on Netflix

• Jun 29, 2019

Very underrated. Ellie Cornell and Danielle Harris is amazing in this. Almost everyone is acting their butts off especially Donald Pleasence who is probably rhe star of the movie. Michael Myers is very intimidating and just a fun movie.

• Jun 29, 2019

"Halloween 4" is a back-to-basics 80s slasher film which is sure to entertain with over the top acting and cheesy gore.

• Jun 27, 2019

This was the first movie I saw of this franchise, and it was a worthy follow up to the original two. They keep things simple, and don't try to overdue it. What was missing in some of the other films, is that they try to keep it mysterious. Where is he, is what you should be asking, Not where is he going to pop up. Some of it is funny, especially toward the end. But I think where this film truly relies on is Loomis as well as Jamie. The ending of the film is a surprise, it might be one of the best one's in the franchise. All in all, it is dated now and doesn't hold up. But as Halloween sequels go, from here on up is the ones I like to revisit time and again.

• Jun 22, 2019

A really underrated great Halloween movie with great suspense and cinematography, 3rd best Halloween movie in my op

• Jun 18, 2019

This was another one of my favorites

This was another one of my favorites

• Jun 11, 2019

A strong sequel to 1981's Halloween II. The introduction to Danielle Harris as Jamie Lloyd and the first instalment in the "Thorn" trilogy.

• Jun 07, 2019

A So So Horror Movie Should Have Stopped After The Original

A So So Horror Movie Should Have Stopped After The Original

• Apr 21, 2019

Extremely bad. Among the worst movies of all time.

Extremely bad. Among the worst movies of all time.

• Feb 19, 2019

This is my favorite one out of the franchise. I know its cliched and all but theres something about it that makes me like this one a lot. It goes back to its roots and its more simpler. The reason I like this movie is because it's entertaining. It's the most entertaining one out of all of them. All and all its a entertaining cliched ride.