Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters Reviews

½ July 11, 2016
No. it's not serious about itself.
And that's okay!
This movie was made to be fun and a little ridiculous. It achieves that with campy dialog, gore-overload, and over-the top acting and effects in places. The leading characters use modern quips as the basis of their speech, where everyone else speaks in Ye Olde Times talk. The special effects and the acting are what they need to be to entertain the audience.
It's made by the same studio that made "Eurotrip" so... expect that level of film making. Fun, but if you're hoping for a movie that will meet the standards of Kubrick or Spielberg, you best look elsewhere.
July 8, 2016
An awesome gore fest
½ June 29, 2016
not a bad movie if you don't think logically. that's what I did and it kinda ruined the movie. some people may not know what I mean or talking about. a witch is not a witch by blood but by practice, Gretel would have had no power since she wasn't a practioner of magic. and by that thought the movie was a flop by my point of view.
amazing movie well recommended fantastic in 3D
June 29, 2016
I thought this was very Uniq!
June 29, 2016
Awsome! Hansel is just the hottest guy ever!
½ June 29, 2016
I rented this movie. When it showed MTV was a producer I thought instantly that I wasted my money. Boy was I wrong. Slightly predictable plot, but all in all it was a fast paced and fun movie. The weapons were heavy on fantasy for the time period but the costumes and make up effects were really nice. I went out and bought the movie since I knew I will want to watch it again.
June 29, 2016
I like this new twist on the story all bloody and stuff cool effects and story
June 29, 2016
Hansel and Gretel Has a very good story line I found. It keeps you interested from start to finish. The make-up on the characters (witches) was done very well. I feel that where they shot the movie and how they shot the movie was perfect. It gave the movie the right feel in my opinion. This is a movie that will keep you on the edge of your seat. I highly enjoyed this movie.
June 29, 2016
great film one of my favourites!
Love the special effects
surprisingly good horror movie
Quite good actually!
BAD ASS FUCKING MOVIE!
June 29, 2016
It could've been better without the guns. They were technologically superior to the time period and really detracted from the story. Aside from that it was an awesome movie! Hansel (Jeremy Renner) and Gretel (Gemma Arterton) had a really good connection and worked well as brother and sister.(with the exception of their different accents. I mean really?! How do two orphans grow up together so close, yet speak so differently?!)

Over all, I definitely recommend this movie. It was enjoyable!
June 29, 2016
An excellent action packed romp.
Fantastic Movie on 3D!
½ June 29, 2016
Really good movie I love it
½ June 29, 2016
Rrygggjjkklllllkkklkkkkkkjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkikikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkmmmmmmmmkkkkkkkkkkkkkmmmkklkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkikkk
½ June 29, 2016
What can I say that has not been said already? Everything! This movie even has the kitchen sink in it! I am hoping for a sequel, but I know that is not coming with Jeremy involved with the Avengers. Famke is better in this than the X-man series, go Gemme!