Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters Reviews

June 29, 2016
I like this new twist on the story all bloody and stuff cool effects and story
June 29, 2016
Hansel and Gretel Has a very good story line I found. It keeps you interested from start to finish. The make-up on the characters (witches) was done very well. I feel that where they shot the movie and how they shot the movie was perfect. It gave the movie the right feel in my opinion. This is a movie that will keep you on the edge of your seat. I highly enjoyed this movie.
June 29, 2016
great film one of my favourites!
Love the special effects
surprisingly good horror movie
Quite good actually!
BAD ASS FUCKING MOVIE!
June 29, 2016
It could've been better without the guns. They were technologically superior to the time period and really detracted from the story. Aside from that it was an awesome movie! Hansel (Jeremy Renner) and Gretel (Gemma Arterton) had a really good connection and worked well as brother and sister.(with the exception of their different accents. I mean really?! How do two orphans grow up together so close, yet speak so differently?!)

Over all, I definitely recommend this movie. It was enjoyable!
June 29, 2016
An excellent action packed romp.
Fantastic Movie on 3D!
½ June 29, 2016
Really good movie I love it
½ June 29, 2016
Rrygggjjkklllllkkklkkkkkkjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkikikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkmmmmmmmmkkkkkkkkkkkkkmmmkklkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkikkk
½ June 29, 2016
What can I say that has not been said already? Everything! This movie even has the kitchen sink in it! I am hoping for a sequel, but I know that is not coming with Jeremy involved with the Avengers. Famke is better in this than the X-man series, go Gemme!
June 29, 2016
A fun movie to watch, but not much chemistry between the players.
love it.

loved it.
June 29, 2016
was great love the chick shelves badass
½ June 29, 2016
I found this movie to be just straight out spectacular, the originality, the wit, the action, I'ts so very original and the special effects were great, I give this film a good 3 and a half stars.
June 29, 2016
Pretty good flick, I enjoyed the story and action. Good rendition of the hanson and gredal story.
½ June 29, 2016
Violent, of course but I seemed to enjoy this one.
June 29, 2016
great twist to a classic story and I recomend ev
ddkdkdk