Happily N'Ever After 2: Snow White - Another Bite @ the Apple - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Happily N'Ever After 2: Snow White - Another Bite @ the Apple Reviews

January 17, 2016
You Gotta Be Kidding Me!
½ August 27, 2015
As if part one wasn't enough of a failure, it's sequel proves just how terrible these movies are
½ August 27, 2015
Wow, it's even worse than the first.
June 19, 2015
True beauty comes from helping others.

Snow White is princess of all the land. Unfortunately, her mother died shortly after her birth. Her father never remarried and does his best to raise Snow White so she can eventually take over his throne. Unfortunately, she grows up into a teen that resembles the Kardashians that is more interested in clubbing, VIP sections, and partying with her friends than being good to her people. A woman who wishes to marry his dad and take the throne paints Snow White in a dark light in hopes of getting the king desperate enough to look for a wife. Will the King cave into the plan?

"Am I beautiful?"
"What do you think?"

Steven Gordon (Ultimate Avengers and The Condors) and Boyd Kirkland (Batman: Mask of the Phantasm and Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero) collaborate to deliver Happily N Ever After 2. The storyline for this picture is a bit unique and strange. The animation is fairly good and well done. The voices are not provided by any main stream stars.

"It's good for the skin."

We came across these films on HBOGO so I decided to give them a shot with my daughter. They are pretty good and she definitely enjoyed watching them. I can't say this is a must see or worth adding to your collection, but they are unique ways to display characters you already know. I recommend watching these once with your children.

"Find me a queen!"

Grade: C-
April 27, 2015
Pretty boring movie, with no great actors doing voice overs. The animation was pretty cheap also. I guess real young children who don't care about much will enjoy it, but not as good as the first movie.
January 27, 2015
this one is Worst than the Last one
½ May 7, 2014
Terrible, just terrible.
½ July 24, 2013
Probably the worst animation movie I have ever seen.. it just looks horrible..
½ July 13, 2013
I don't like this one though.
½ January 3, 2013
Off with their heads!!!
November 7, 2012
Why? Why would they even attempt it?
November 7, 2012
Why? Why would they even attempt it?
½ October 29, 2012
Are you into fairytales? This sequel of Happily Nā(TM)Ever After (Happily Nā(TM)EverAfter 2) takes a modern twist on the original version of Snow White. In this movie, Snow White is a teenage girl who likes to party and have fun, but does not fulfill her duty as a benevolent princess like her mom. Unfortunately her mom passes away due to sickness, so her dad tries to find a wife who can guide Snow White in the right direction. However, he ends up choosing a beautiful woman who has terrible intentions for Snow White. Can Snow White prevent their marriage and straighten her attitude as well?
The idea of this movie is quite creative. Initially I thought this movie would be suited more for young children, but I actually found it a little amusing since some of the characters are teenagers who reminded me a bit of my friends. The movie also conveys positive messages, such as true beauty comes from within.
I recommend this movie to kids 7 and up. The animation of the movie is simple, so the facial expressions of the animated characters are easy to comprehend. In addition, the storyline is not complex. Reviewed by Gabriella Chu, age 15, KIDS FIRST! Film Critic
½ October 2, 2012
The animation is so bad I didn't make it 30 min into it.
½ August 3, 2012
It's been several years, I think, since I first watched this film. So I can say this with complete and honest certainty:

This is the worst film I have ever seen in my life. We turned it off in disgust within 20 minutes. It was so bad, one scene is literally burned into my brain. Do. Not. Watch. Ever.
½ June 26, 2012
wow i dont know what happened but i did like the first one but i really couldnt even like this one a little bit it was so boring and dumb and the animation was down right terrible all the characters moved like wooden puppets its a shame cuz i found entertainment in the 1st but this one just plain sucks dont waste your time like i did
June 11, 2012
The animation is terrible! To go with it, the storyline is horrible. The animation looks like it was done by a few college students in training.
May 6, 2012
5/6/2012: didn't look very good at all!
½ April 26, 2012
This is one of the worst movies of all time.
The writing, animation, and acting was all stupid and sucky.
This was just horrible
½ April 22, 2012
Here it is... I like how Snow White was pretty much like us teenagers. It was interesting to see.