Happy Hunting Reviews

• Aug 10, 2019

Is this political and social commentary wrapped up in a weapon wielding hicks killing for fun movie? Blood, gore, sport, good guys, bad guys, drugs, survival. Surprise - no sex! Me and Mr. D, well, we thought it was a fun, fast paced, bloody, good time movie.

• May 17, 2019

REALLY BORING RIPOFF OF "SURVIVING THE GAME" IT'S JUST PEOPLE HUNTING PEOPLE IN THE WIDE OPEN DESERT AND NOTHING COOL HAPPENS. ONE OF THE MOST BORING MOVIES I HAVE EVER SEEN

• Oct 29, 2018

This movie is boring. I watched it because of its high rating on this website. Sorely disappointed

• Oct 25, 2018

Terrible characters, terrible motivation, stupid ending. Pointless movie.

Terrible characters, terrible motivation, stupid ending. Pointless movie.

• Jul 20, 2018

Loved this movie, it was really entertaining and kept me on the edge of my seat.

• Jun 27, 2018

My friends absolutely loved this movie. I've seen it over ten time now!!!

My friends absolutely loved this movie. I've seen it over ten time now!!!

• Jun 05, 2018

Grind house fare, but pretty good grind house fare.

Grind house fare, but pretty good grind house fare.

• May 10, 2018

This one sneaks up on ya then shoots you in the mouth.....in a good way.

This one sneaks up on ya then shoots you in the mouth.....in a good way.

• Apr 19, 2018

Although the brutally unhinged take on extreme alcoholism and the similarly gruesome violence are fairly commendable and will certainly please horror / thriller enthusiasts to an extent, the over-the-top commentary on "rednecks" and psychopathic, deliverance-style communities is a bit on-the-nose, not to mention derivative. The interesting but ultimately unsatisfying ending leaves much to be desired as well. Overall, though, this was a decent gore-fest that delivered on it's promises for the most part. It just probably could've used some rewrites is all. 6.4/10

• Jan 23, 2018

I watched this with my mother and directly after it, we went home and she overdosed on her painkillers and I had to spend two nights straight in a hospital while she got her stomach pumped. The directors should be ashamed.