Home Reviews

• Mar 13, 2021

I like Ri-Ri but not as a voice actress! Even less as a live actress! Movie was decent otherwise!

• Feb 27, 2021

Eh. This was an ok movie. I loved that Jim Parsons was in the movie. He is one of my favorite actors. But, the film didn't really work.

• Feb 07, 2021

It is cute and pretty funny.

It is cute and pretty funny.

• Dec 09, 2020

While it's not exceptional in anything that it does, I have to give credit that this movie has more personality than some modern Disney films. It's charming in places, but also awkward in places.

• Dec 01, 2020

It's a fun movie but i found it annoying at certain points

It's a fun movie but i found it annoying at certain points

• Nov 24, 2020

Imo this is a horror masterpiece.It easily elevates the genre and gives a peek at what horror can be when done properly. The writing was solid.Madsen and Todd give top tier performances,the score is elegant and fits well.The setting gives this film a different feel from other horror films and definitely adds to the atmospheric feel of the film... Definitely recommend.

• Nov 16, 2020

Home is a distraction at best, it has a good cast, but almost everything else is bad, the characters are extremely annoying, while the movie is creative, it has an overused message and a bad story, I wouldn't rewatch or recommend this to anyone.

• Sep 17, 2020

Lots of engineering and logic jokes, plays on words, and really great ways of explaining feelings. It's a really sweet, very intelligent film. Also, good songs! But it's Rhianna so that was a given. Loved it.

• Aug 04, 2020

This is the best movie I have ever seen, it's so fun and happy and has a great plot! You have got to see it My favorite character is Kyle

• Jul 14, 2020

This movie is a little bit underrated. There's some funny and heartfelt moments and it's definitely worth seeing at least once, and maybe a little more.