Pippi Goes on Board (Här kommer Pippi Långstrump) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pippi Goes on Board (Här kommer Pippi Långstrump) Reviews

September 19, 2014
Childhood favorite/classic
August 30, 2010
En av Astrid Lindsgrens bästa karaktärer.
June 17, 2009
After watching this I insisted on dressing as Pippi Longstocking for some third-grade "favourite book character" project. My mom put wire hangers in my hair to make my braids stick out from my head. Patches were attached to my dress with bobby pins, which stuck into my skin and scratched my legs all through the day. I didn't pull them out, because I was afraid my mother would beat me for ruining the costume. So, yeah, pretty good movie.
November 3, 2008
Probably the best Pippi movie of them all!
½ January 30, 2008
Pippi was my rolemodel
December 25, 2007
I love Pippi's attitude and cool adventures. A childhood without the original Pippi movies is not a real childhood. Or at least read the books to your kids.
December 24, 2007
I imagined I was Pippi as a child, we siply loved it. I am still fond of her adventures.
November 30, 2007
hurrah ! ich hab ein haus, ein äffchen und ein pferd ... i wanna have a girlfriend like pippi !
November 14, 2007
I've always liked Lindgrens books and I really liked the Pippi movies, even if they're awfully badly done.
October 28, 2007
A sequel to the first Pippi Longstocking movie, picking up exactly where it left off, though after that point you can tell if you look closely which scenes are directly related to scenes in the first movie, thus making this movie seem choppy and all the more zany. This time the dubbed voice for Pippi sounds like an actual kid rather than a grown woman trying to sound like one, but then again that was part of the odd hilarity of the first movie's Pippi, so it may or may not be an improvement, depending on how you look at it.

If you liked the plotless, episodic nature of the first movie and can't wait for more, this movie's for you! Don't get me wrong, I really do like this movie. It also has a Christmas ending, if you want something to watch for the holidays.
July 27, 2007
I can't figure out witchone this is. But I think it's the same as "Pippi Långstrump" only that it's was recorded as a tv-series from the beginning and this is the other half.
½ July 25, 2007
The third Pippi movie in the series, is probably the most enjoyable. She and her friends spend time around their village, having lots of fun. They run into the two robbers from the original movie, who escaped from jail. Pippi also tries going to school; with her horse in the classroom! There's winter and Christmas scenes too, with Pippi rolling a giant snowball. The ending is a bit slow and sad, with Pippi all alone at her house.