The Hard Corps Reviews

• Dec 23, 2020

I have to say that the combined forces of JCVD and Director Sheldon Lettich tend to create movies that are what they set to be: popcorn fun. For a direct to video it is not that bad. It is very weird watching JCVD appear in a script that maybe could be without him. There are sparkles of character development and some action scenes, enough to satisfy. A movie about African American gangsters is the least expected place where I tough JCVD was goint to end up, but again it is midly fun.

• Jun 25, 2020

a typical Jean-Claude Van Damme film, he is a great action hero and fight scenes are a lot of fun even if the script is just ok.

• Sep 22, 2019

Ótimo filme de ação não é um clássico mais é bom

Ótimo filme de ação não é um clássico mais é bom

• Oct 23, 2018

Van Damme as a Dammaged vet goes hip hop.

Van Damme as a Dammaged vet goes hip hop.

• May 01, 2017

Same Van Dam movie as all the others.

Same Van Dam movie as all the others.

• Feb 05, 2017

There's an promising story here, but its potential is squandered by laughable dialogue and general stupidity. The action scenes are choppily cut and over too quickly. It's also way too long. But it's not terrible.

• Jan 13, 2016

Good movie other than the acting

Good movie other than the acting

• Sep 12, 2015

Superb film, JCVD back to his best. Oh and Vivica Fox is awesome!!

Superb film, JCVD back to his best. Oh and Vivica Fox is awesome!!

• Jun 23, 2015

Not a great movie but you have to understand it's not trying to be good it's just just trying to be a big stupid action movie, and it does that very well.

• Nov 10, 2013

Why did I bother? It takes ages to get going and when it does it practically over.