Hard Ticket to Hawaii - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hard Ticket to Hawaii Reviews

September 1, 2016
A movie so corny and cheesy it's hilarious!
June 10, 2016
Too hilariously bad to condemn nor earn a passing grade. HARD TICKET TO HAWAII is recommendable for all the wrong reasons.
September 27, 2015
Good-Bad at its most pure can be found here, although there are a bit too many slower bits for my liking.
July 25, 2015
If you don't laugh and yell at this cheesy masterpiece, I dont think you'll ever be truely happy. Really try to understand what this movie is and appreciate how it encapsulates an entire genre of film.
½ March 1, 2015
Federal agents intercept a shipment of diamonds. Standard Andy Sidaris casting features at least four Playmates, with Miss June 1985 Hope Marie Charlton being my favourite. Won't expand anyone's horizons but will deliver a bullseye to the target audience.
½ July 13, 2014
I can't tell if it's so bad it's good or just really, really, REALLY bad.
½ June 12, 2014
Somewhat entertaining. Very hilarious at points. Also, lots of gratuitous nudity.
May 26, 2014
Definitely not Andy Sidaris at his best but it has its moments. The snake and the rocket launcher are hilarious.
May 26, 2014
This movie has it's moments but I'm disappointed after seeing a list that had this rated as the #1 cult movie of all time. I like Do Or Die better!
April 11, 2014
Well, it makes for quite a few laughs.
½ March 25, 2014
A film with a low budget. Some scenes are funny. But action is delayed. you wait a lot of time with boobs scenes to see one action scene. But it's enjoyable!
March 19, 2014
What a bad horrible movie, must see!
January 13, 2014
Some scenes are great to laugh at but between those things are fairly pedestrian.
December 31, 2013
The movie's only redeeming quality is that it is so terrible it can become hilarious at times. Considering this would be the only review I could write that may describe a "frisbee fight scene" (yes, you read that correctly), it is in a very elite genre of terrible 80's movies that become more watchable as you realize just how bad they might be able to become by the time credits roll. However, once the movie is over, you may still shake your head, wondering how you were convinced to waste 100 minutes of your life on this "film". Fear not, when you are at parties and mixer events and you can ask groups of mixed participants "Who has seen Hard Ticket to Hawaii", and you get the rare solo confirmation... the two of you can laugh and enjoy the company of a fellow stranger who knows what tragically, comically awful looks like.
December 15, 2013
If you're a fan of movies that are so bad that they're good, then there's no reason why you won't at least enjoy Hard Ticket to Hawaii. For me personally, it was a bit like finding buried treasure. This movie is so much fun and impossible not to like that I found myself loving it immediately. It's now one of my favorite bad movies and probably one that I'll want to watch over and over again. The Andy Sidaris (writer/director) formula is pretty simple: cast a bunch of Playboy Playmates in a spy/action type of movie with lots of nudity, guns, bad acting, beautiful locations and explosions. It's a sure-fire recipe for pure bad movie delight. The movie is also a part of Sidaris' Triple B series, which comprises twelve films, all of which can be found in the Guns, Girls and G-Strings DVD Collection from Mill Creek Entertainment. If you haven't seen this, or any other Andy Sidaris movie, I highly recommend that you check one out. You should definitely start with Hard Ticket to Hawaii though as it's more or less perfect in its badness. It has something for everyone.
½ December 9, 2013
A cheesy low budget action movie, yes. If you love cheesy low budget movies, though, it's gold! I enjoyed it.
½ August 17, 2013
Good fun. Obviously you gotta be in the mood for it, but if you are, you'll have a good time. Cheese cheese cheese BOOBS cheese BOOBS cheese cheese etc.
August 4, 2013
This movie makes almost no sense, and I'm ok with that.
March 30, 2013
Hard Ticket To Hawaii is a gloriously campy action film that features plenty of action, cheap sex and nudity, terrible acting and dialogue, a killer boa constrictor, drug dealers, and secret agents. These elements make for an immensely enjoyable B-movie that is pure joy to watch from start to finish. It's a totally nonsensical mess of a film, but it's a mess so entertaining and weird, that I could not possibly dislike it because of all the things I've already mentioned. If you love your action films with dollops of cheesy goodness, you gotta see this one.
½ October 27, 2012
Typical Andy Sidaris excitement as drug enforcement agents Donna and Taryn intercept a delivery of diamonds and become targets of a drug lord in Hawaii. Complicating matters is a deadly snake contaminated from eating toxic rats is on the loose.