Hardbodies - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hardbodies Reviews

September 7, 2011
Three older men arrive in California in search of lustful adventures with young beach bunnies but with little luck. That is until they meet Scottie, a beach bum who is great with the ladies but is low on cash. They strike a deal that Scottie with help them talk to girls in exchange for some money. Hardbodies is a rather typical 80's teen comedy. It's sort of the epitome of these types of films actually being loaded with lots of T & A and cheesy 80s music. If you want to watch a typical 80s sitcom, this shouldn't disappoint.
½ May 10, 2011
Stupidist film I ever wasted time on.
March 25, 2011
Not too bad 80's teencomedy.
½ March 12, 2011
80-luvun kiimaa. Kaks teinipoikaa, kolme irstasta ukkoa ja ranta täynnä alastomia tyttöjä...
November 10, 2010
A mindless teen comedy.
September 20, 2010
The rating is based on sheer nostalgia, but I still enjoy this silly turkey of a film.

A group of clueless middle-aged guys enlist the aid of a slacker beach bum to try and score some young tail. Boobs and hijinx ensue.

As I said, this one is pure nostalgia, so proceed with caution unless you're already a fan, it's pretty corny.
July 16, 2010
Film oubli dans la masse des comdies grasse pour ados des annes 80, ce film plus proche de "Porky's" que des John Hughes a pourtant plus de raisons de passer la postrit que certains titres. 3 hommes d'ges mure l'apparence plutt mdiocre payent un jeune premier pour apprendre draguer les filles, vu que c'est si facile pour lui ! C'est le genre de film compltement dcomplex, qui ne s'occupe pas de savoir s'il est raliste, morale ou autre, "Hardbodies" diverti et il le fait plutt bien, on ne sait plus o donner de la tte devant ce dfil de canons comme on n'en voit qu'au cinema (comme "Last Action Hero" l'a bien montr) et elles ne sont pas farouches pour deux sous, et ce pour le plus grand plaisir du public masculin, principale cible d'un film ancr dans son poque et qui nous ferait presque croire avec certitude que la vie tait comme a l'poque, bref, que c'tait mieux avant !!! Les personnages, sans tre crit avec profondeur sont assez attachants, y'a les gentils et les mchants et des nanas en perdre la tte ! C'est lger, plutt drle et a fait passer un super moment comme seul les comdies des annes 80 savent faire, un film qui ne demande qu' tre rhabilit et qui le mriterait bien !
½ May 2, 2010
Tried and true formula of cool guy teaching three middle-aged men how to avoid striking out and dialogue the hardbodies to achieve the BBD. Delivers the goods to its intended audience, part of what made the 80s so special.
February 16, 2010
Sounds like a classic
½ February 2, 2010
courtney gains is hideous
January 9, 2010
A classic from my childhood that's unfortunately suffered with age. Both stars are for the Vixen cameo as they are the most awesome of the '80s hair bands.
November 4, 2009
It's been a long time since I've scene this movie, (until recently), but I must admit it has to be the best of the worst in this California 80's beach romp genre. I love this movie, I use to stay up late to watch it on USA's "Up all Night" with Rhonda something (she had huge boobs). And the fact that you had the band Vixen and Malicai in it just added to the greatness.

Does anyone have any similar suggestions?
½ October 10, 2009
Dumb T&A Comedy. Other than a couple of pretty faces, this movie has nothing going for it.
½ October 8, 2009
Classic T&A film from the 80s. In fact, this film has a lot more nudity than some of the others which gives it extra points in the T&A category and while the story works great for this kind of film it falls apart when it comes to the grand finale revenge sequence which really doesn't quite work.

If you're going to do this kinda "get back at someone" film, the revenge sequence needs to be good as the film really does depend on it. Hardbodies tries but having a guy get covered in honey by lots of women and then covered in feathers only to end up in a big tub of water sounds more like a good time than revenge if you ask me ;)
thefog1331
½ September 3, 2009
Its been many a year since I last saw this T & A romp and apparently I saw it alot more than I realized because not only could I quote the movie here and there I actually found myself singing the theme song.
Its the epitome of 80's sleeze in a purely fun way.
There were even a few surprises this time 'round:
Kane Hodder plays a small role called 'Older Geek' and he was a stunt coordinator.
Kathleen Kinmont plays a hot, hot skater.
And the song Party Time mostly known from Return of the Living Dead is in the film twice.
August 22, 2009
Really how could you not like this movie?
It has everything you would want out of a 80's teen sex comedy.
The plot is simple, some old guys move into the coolest house on the beach and hire a teen to teach them how to pick up women.
Lots of hot naked women and lots of good jokes.
August 18, 2009
3 middle aged men rent a beach house and hire a young stud to teach them how to "dialogue" local hardbodies. Enlightening and enriching film that taught me about the BBD - the bigger and better deal. Plus, a cameo from all girl metal band Vixen.
½ May 12, 2009
Shallow and not funny
½ September 24, 2008
good, just one of movies that you watched when you were young and curious!
½ May 31, 2008
Another classic movie gotta love the guy that flips off the person in 50 different languages. A real underrated movie, if anyone has it on dvd let me know where you got it.