Hardy Bucks: The Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hardy Bucks: The Movie Reviews

March 28, 2016
It's brilliant coz I'm in it ~,
½ April 24, 2014
enevn and ceems maid on de fly but the hardy boys lads are the boys from mayow i tink. THEY HEAD OFF TO POZNAN TO SEE THE EUROPEAN CUP FINALS STOPPING IN AMSTERDAM AND BERLIN AND THE LIKES LAUGHTER INSUED. GIVE IT A WATCH ESPECIALLY IF YOU LOVE THE BHOYS FROM MAYO
January 28, 2014
Good and stupid but found myself laughing on occasion.
July 22, 2013
I had never seen the television show and from the trailer I was expecting it to be complete and other wank, but I actually enjoyed it. A gang of country lads from Mayo go on the road to the European championship in Poland. I had never seen the television show and from the trailer I was expecting it to be complete and other wank but I actually enjoyed it.
February 25, 2013
You have to be Irish to appreciate this movie for what it is. I would understand if is doesn't fare too well abroad. (I would actually even be surprised if it is distributed anywhwere else than in the UK, and Australia).
Plot doesn't make much sense, but then again, that doesn't really matter in a movie like this one.
Likable, definitely real-life characters. I can't figure out if it is the acting is extremely good, and appallingly bad! But the fact is that this is probably how a bunch of country boys from County Mayo on their way to Poland for the Euro would behave, talk, and live!
February 16, 2013
Think this looks very funny!!