Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle Reviews

November 5, 2017
Some jokes are actually good but the most are too goofy
October 29, 2017
A classic stoner comedy of our decade.
½ July 18, 2017
A fun, stoned out good time.
June 30, 2017
I don't watch a lot of stoner comedies but when I do, I try to see something that'll have me laugh. And the winner of that little personal contest is...Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle. Humorous, racially diverse with an Asian guy and his Indian buddy and boasting a couple of enjoyable cameos from famous actors such as Ryan Reynolds and Neil Patrick Harris, Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle makes the most out of its "title says it all" premise making for a better-than-average stoner comedy. Oh, the hilarity of two guys going on a road trip just to deal with a case of the munchies but everything going wrong from NPH stealing their car to getting high with an escaped cheetah. A pleasant comedy.
May 11, 2017
Hard not to like a film where the two leads have way too good of chemistry.
April 23, 2017
One of the funniest movies ever!
April 15, 2017
Legendary stuff!! So realistically funny!
January 23, 2017
Very funny. The one that started them all
½ January 21, 2017
Sometimes Danny Leiner directs Kal Penn and John Cho to act badly, and sometimes his direction is bad too. But I do like it, it's a good adventure, pretty funny, got great cameos, and is a classic in my mind.
January 17, 2017
4/5. A very funny and smart stoner comedy that always makes me want to go to White Castle.
November 27, 2016
Greatest stoner movie. Anyone wanna get high?
September 18, 2016
I have seen this film countless times, but it never fails to make me laugh and put me in a good mood. The chemistry between Cho and Penn is outstanding, and the film was shot in Toronto. It also features some great cameos, from Ryan Reynolds and of course Neil Patrick Harris. Check it out is you like goofy comedies!
September 11, 2016
Entertaining nonsense!
jamrcla
July 30, 2016
Very funny stoner comedy although sometimes silly but you expect it to be,
NPH was brilliant but underused, Also Ryan Reynolds cameo was funny too.
June 7, 2016
I love stoner comedies, I think they are hilarious, and my god, this movie did not disappoint! A
½ June 5, 2016
Classic stoner comedy
May 24, 2016
An incredibly silly, self-aware, charming stoner movie bolstered by two lovable leads. Harold & Kumar is a stoner comedy classic that has no right to be as funny or discernible as it is.

It's just pure fun.
April 14, 2016
Just seems like a average Friday night (in my bed, dreaming) disaster after disaster after guess what??? Disaster! 2 stoner nerds lead the chase for fast food meal no matter how many funnily racist cops or pathetic bullies or Neil Patrick Harris's stupidity is thrown at them. More ups and downs than a rollercoaster and more laughs than being in a circus full of clowns. The original 21st century stoner comedy and all the pot laughs come with shock and hope. Funny, random, hopeful and very enjoyable. One of the best stoner comedys.
March 26, 2016
This is one of those stoner comedies that you just have to enjoy and have a great laugh.

Harold and kumar is a 10 min joy ride that is stretched long enough to have something to laugh at, whenever NPH pops up is just amazing. It's funny, it's cleaver and it's an enjoyable movie