Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle Reviews

• Jan 18, 2020

It got to a point where I began to cease calling out everything wrong with Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, and instead laughing my a** off.

• Jan 08, 2020

It’s just a great movie to chill and a good laugh.

It’s just a great movie to chill and a good laugh.

• Jan 04, 2020

Weed, Burgers and more than enough shenanigans to make you laugh out loud. Not for everyone but definitely worth the watch if you are a comedy fan!

• Oct 29, 2019

Funny stoner movie. Neil Patrick Harris steals the show.

Funny stoner movie. Neil Patrick Harris steals the show.

• Oct 27, 2019

I thought this movie was gonna suck but it was a surprisingly funny and heartfelt production placement filled joyride.

• Aug 25, 2019

• Aug 25, 2019

• Jul 22, 2019

Its stoner comedy that it well done. A lot of toilet humor that isn't original but it still makes you laugh.

• May 13, 2019

Comedy of being exaggerated unrealistic racism makes it even less racist especially the representation of the leads

• Apr 20, 2019