Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars Reviews

• Aug 08, 2018

Don't bother watching. This movie is about a spoiled disrespectful brat who doesn't know what boundaries and privacy are. Unfortunately she is our main character and we are Forced to watch her carryout annoying antics to get what she wants. Honestly, I don't feel that she got what she deserve. I think she should be locked up, and I feel she is definitely the bad guy in this movie. and honestly, her blog sucks. I don't believe lying is okay as long as everything works out in the end is a good message for children.

• Aug 09, 2017

The casting is terrible, but that may be the least of the problems here. A bad television movie that represents the decline of the Disney Channel. (First and only viewing - 8/9/2017)

• Jul 31, 2014

I didn't like it. The main character Harriet was incredibly mean and downright unlikeable.

• Jan 23, 2014

The Michelle Trachtenberg version is better.

The Michelle Trachtenberg version is better.

• Jan 11, 2014

the original Harriet is better

the original Harriet is better

• Dec 09, 2012

Harriet the Spy is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

Harriet the Spy is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

• Dannielle A Super Reviewer
    Nov 27, 2012

A sort of modern day retelling of Harriet the Spy. Decent. I might have liked it better as a kid... it was just a bit dry and lacking for me.

• Apr 06, 2012

Little bit boring at timesâ¦

Little bit boring at timesâ¦

• Mar 17, 2012

I seek out family-friendly entertainment, and Disney Channel Original Movies (DCOMs) usually fall into that category. However, the main problem with almost every DCOM is that, though they're usually at least watchable once, they're not good enough to watch again and again. Only a very scant few Disney Channel telefilms DON'T fall into that category, and one of those few is "Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars". I know many of you hardened cinephiles would scoff at the thought of ever watching a DCOM, but Jennifer Stone is a wonderful leading lady, the rest of the cast also does remarkably well, and the story will draw you in and not let you go until the closing credits. Even better is the complete lack of offensive content; no profanity, no violence, no sexual content save for briefly seeing a guy shirtless, no drug or alcohol use, etc. Even if you're not a fan of previous Disney telefilms, you should still check this one out. "Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars" made me a big fan of Jennifer Stone, so much so that she is only second to Nickelodeon star Victoria Justice as my favorite celebrity. So, to sum it up in five words: You NEED to see this!

• Jan 22, 2012

22/01/12 - Disney channel A Disney channel movie, Staring Jennifer stone (from Wizards of Waverly Place).