Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Reviews

• 6d ago

Just as good as the first one. Each actor reprises their roles, and still do a wonderful job portraying their characters. Even the new actors are great: like Kenneth Branagh, who is hilarious as Gilderoy Lockhart, and Jason Isaacs, who is just as dark and baleful as Lucius Malfoy should be. Another great Harry Potter movie.

• Jul 10, 2019

Slow but better than the first.

Slow but better than the first.

• Jul 08, 2019

Darker, but slightly more focused on the plot than Sorcerer's Stone.

Darker, but slightly more focused on the plot than Sorcerer's Stone.

• Jun 09, 2019

I love this movie to bits! Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is my favorite movie in the Harry Potter franchise!

• May 26, 2019

The second installment in the Harry Potter franchise is more enjoyable than the second, but still lacks some of the magic of the books.

• May 16, 2019

Harry back at Hogwarts for his second year. Can't ask for better!

Harry back at Hogwarts for his second year. Can't ask for better!

• May 04, 2019

I stopped paying attention to the plot after I watched the third one.

I stopped paying attention to the plot after I watched the third one.

• Apr 16, 2019

had a great story, and was very accurate to the book 9/10- Anton R. Skovborg

had a great story, and was very accurate to the book 9/10- Anton R. Skovborg

• Mar 10, 2019

In my opinion this is the worst movie in the Harry Potter series. I would still recommend the movie to others and it is for sure still worth watching. 3.5/5

• Mar 03, 2019

Similarly to the first one, a solid move that follows the book closely.

Similarly to the first one, a solid move that follows the book closely.