Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 Reviews

½ January 17, 2018
Visually beautiful and gripping, "Deathly Hallows - Part 2" is a powerfully dark conclusion to the franchise that will leave die hards and fans alike in tears not only because of the overwhelming plot points, but because of the emotional investment to an era of legendary characters.
½ January 14, 2018
Basically just a two hour long climax but it feels mostly satisfying. Rickman really gets his due here, finally getting to give Snape the complexities his performance always hinted at. Best to ignore the dumb epilogue, just as you should have done in the book.
½ January 13, 2018
Great conclusion to the Potter film franchise. Lots of action and drama as well as a lot of loss and sacrifice. Interesting twists with the loyalties of both Professor Snape and the Elder Wand. A fitting final confrontation between Potter and Voldermort.
January 8, 2018
Seen this again on tv after a long while, still remembered how upset I was at the middle of the movie...Very enticing at the first few secens in Gringots and with the dragon, their journey to Hogsmeade and the prep for the battle with the professors raising up the defensive shield, but just went downhill from there afterwards, with underwhelming fight scenes, incoherent events (kids were still running around the castle for an hour), and excessive dialogues from Voldemort....But with impressive visuals and effects,, and with Daniel Radcliffe's outstanding acting, it was still a good ending to an amazing decade long movie franchise.
January 4, 2018
voldemort vs harry was epic i watched in cinemas
January 3, 2018
Deathly Hallows Part II is thrilling, powerfully acted, and visually dazzling
½ December 31, 2017
Completely bloated and overblown by this point, but must see for fans of the canon.
December 28, 2017
I like the movie, as a book fan I just don´t see why they had to put all those effects on voldemort´s death.
December 28, 2017
Epic conclusion to LOTR lite... there's no denying that this is a rollercoaster of emotions, action and magical effects. Fitting end to an enduringly fun series.
"Professor Albus Dumbledore: Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it"
December 28, 2017
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 is a spectacular action film! Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and director David Yates deliver the excitement and suspense!
December 19, 2017
Deathly Hallows p2 brilliantly builds up to the final battle of Hogwarts and sticks the landing for Harry and friends.
½ December 19, 2017
Puntaje Original: 9.5

Sin palabras, la cosa es simple "Harry Potter es la mejor saga de todos los tiempos", lo afirmo y lo confirmo, jamás veré mejor saga que ésta, marcó mi infancia y mi vida, gracias J.K. Rowling, por siempre agradecido.
½ December 15, 2017
A thrilling, visually dazzling finale to a great franchise and definitely my favorite of the Harry Potter movies.
December 11, 2017
My favourite film from the franchise. Definitely by far has the highest stakes. Part 2 makes me feel glad that they didn't just make both parts into one movie. Although i didn't really like part 1 that much, I did however love this one. Very satisfying conclusion.
December 10, 2017
Superb end, the one it deserved. Gripping until the very end and one of the best movies you'll ever watch. Sad that its all over.
November 27, 2017
Amazing movie. The best of every Harry Potter movie. Great acting with a satisfying conclusion, yet sad and thrilling. An unexpected twist (if you haven't read the book) that leaves you gaping. Truly fantastic.
November 25, 2017
Amazing finale to the series.
November 20, 2017
8.5/10

A most fitting ending to this 10 year long movie franchise.

We follow Harry, Hermione and Ron as they continue their quest for the last Horcruxes, which takes them right to where it all started, where the battle of Hogwarts takes place. And what a battle. At times this feels like a straight war movie, be it from the battle scenes of pure chaos and blood pumping spells flying all over the place, or the tension building up from the moment the preparations start. The focus is sharp and perfectly shifts from Harry's task to the bigger picture battle going on.
The performances, commanded most of the time by the trio we've grown to love and admire, are notable from Ralph Fiennes and most of all Alan Rickman, who has been building towards this amazing emotional climax, finishing one of the most powerful arcs in the whole series.
In the end the stakes are met as we lose some characters and Yates comes to a victorious ending to the saga, finishing as strong as we could have hoped for.
November 13, 2017
I'll be frank, I wasn't always a big fan of the Harry Potter movies and I disliked the book even more. Thankfully, I decided to give the films a try and binged watched watch all the movies, from Sorcer's Stone and now this. Needless to say, this is easily the best film in the Harry Potter film series. This movie is thrilling, wonderfully acted, visually amazing, and contains some of the best action scenes in the entire series. Without a doubt, its my favorite Harry Potter film.