Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 Reviews

July 24, 2016
there was some parts that could of been explain more but overall this was a great movie and I believe this movie will put a smile on every harry potter fans face :)
July 23, 2016
this movie met with all of my expectations, I honestly cannot think of a better way to end my most loved series
July 21, 2016
To adapt a book series into films, you have to stay faithful to the source material while taking a new and inventive spin. It's a balance. The Harry Potter series did it perfectly, and no film better than this one to end it.
July 21, 2016
I know that this is not a flawless film, but I don't care. I fucking love it! This is a great fantasy film that will be remembered and rewatched for generations to come. "The Deathly Hallows Part 2" is simply spectacular: a cinematic triumph, and a glorious conclusion to one of the best film franchises of all time.
July 21, 2016
This is the best way to end such a thrilling franchise. Harry Potter doesn't get better than this.
July 17, 2016
A dramatic end to the series. Love.
July 16, 2016
Great end to the franchise, thoroughly enjoyed it
July 15, 2016
The best possible ending to the series that made me who I am today. Thank you mr. Pottter
July 15, 2016
best harry potter ever
July 11, 2016
Excellent film, but poor book adaptation. So much missing/lacking.
½ July 10, 2016
This movie seem to be perfect from a great novel. But HP7.2 can't equalize our memorable character and Hogwart scene. And the climax should more powerful. However it's hard to say good bye for this franchise for give us a great memories from 8 films.
July 7, 2016
Emotionally moving, visually stunning, superbly acted, action packed and intense make Deathly Hallows Part 2 the best Fantasy film of all time and it also belongs in the best films ever made. Absolutely perfect in every way.
½ July 5, 2016
Much better than part 1
July 3, 2016
A good conclusion to a wonderful series. Alan Rickman acted beautifully throughout, getting to play the moments his character had been building up to the entire series. Has great action and some great moments as well. The final battle is satisfying even though Voldemort vs Harry should have probably been more entertaining than it was.
½ June 29, 2016
This is definitely the best film in the entire Harry Potter saga!!!
½ June 26, 2016
90%
Fulfilling the epic closure we all have desired for the series, Deathly Hallows Part 2 takes the series' darkest elements and transforms them into the epic spectacle it was always meant to be.

V: 85%
June 25, 2016
95% - As expected, the film is excellent! The best and the greatest ending to a phenomenal film series. Deathly Hallows Part 2 is the film that each and every muggle should never miss. The story is great. VFX is awesome. Also, the climax is epic. No more words for this film.
June 16, 2016
The Deathly Hallows part 2 demonstrates both the actors ability to access all of the personality traits they have been fine tuning for 8 movies, and the visual effects reaching an epic high note
June 12, 2016
The Harry Potter series is at a conclusion. Ten years we watched our beloved heroes grow, as the Gillian's rise to its fullest form. The final showdown is here. It was worth the money.
June 12, 2016
Absolutely tremendous cap to an iconic franchise.