Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 Reviews

October 20, 2016
There were only two moments that bothered me in this film: A. I expected more with the Snape sequence, though there is an emotional moment in there that is absolutely gorgeous; and B. They replaced Neville's awesome line from the book with a monologue that borders on the cheesy...but that's redeemed later by his moment of awesomeness....other than that, this was a great sendoff to the fourteen-year-old phenomenon.
October 19, 2016
BEST FINALE EVER!
I'M NOT KIDDING! :)
October 13, 2016
Best film out of the Harry Potter series.
October 13, 2016
best harry potter film ever!
October 7, 2016
Basically just a two hour climax. Definitely the best movies out of the series. Pretty flawless job overall adapting this entire series that had pretty lofty expectations.
September 18, 2016
An excellent way to end such a hugely popular series. We don't get cheated and it leaves us satisfied .
September 14, 2016
I was originally disappointed when the Deathly Hallows was split into two movies, but because of that, they were able to include a lot more details and make it as close to the book as possible. I'm never happy to see a favourite franchise end, but they did it in an amazing way. The actors did every character justice, and you actually hate the evil characters with every fiber of your body. It was nice to see a much loved book series turned into a film series so fantastically.
September 7, 2016
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part two is the best Harry Potter film in its franchise. Thrilling, powerful performance, visually dazzling, excellent action, very depth with complex story, and yet another very dark Harry Potter film. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part two is indeed a excellent, satisfying conclusion to the Harry Potter franchise.
½ September 6, 2016
It may not be as detailed and victorious as the book is, but Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows is a powerful experience that takes the best from its well tried cast.
David Yates's terrific directing delivers the great finale that the Harry Potter collection deserves.
½ September 6, 2016
September 5, 2016
Quite possibly one of the worst book to film adaptations of all time. Bad casting, bad writing, bad directing. Completely scrapping important scenes and plot points. Read the book and you will utterly despise this movie.
September 4, 2016
An action-packed, nostalgia-filled conclusion to the franchise that brings fans teary from thinking that it's over and prideful in how inspiring watching these wizards grow up was.
September 4, 2016
9/3/2016: It's painful knowing this is the end of an amazing series and the film didn't disappoint.
September 2, 2016
Damn, this one is good. More specifically, the quite long and awe inspiring showdown at the close brings out the best, and much anticipated, strengths of many of the characters that we've known all along.
August 31, 2016
Epic finale for the Harry Potter fans to enjoy!
jamrcla
August 30, 2016
A Brilliant final part to the series, Loved it from start to finish, I can't comment on the 3D as I watched the 2D version, Some amazing effects and action scenes, I liked the fact that it wasn't afraid to kill of allot of the cast which was a shocking surprise, Easily the best of the 8 films and a must watch.
½ August 27, 2016
Action-packed, emotionally towering, and shining with the same magical inventiveness that made this series lovable in the first place, the Harry Potter film series reaches probably its best possible conclusion.
August 25, 2016
This could have had a better conclusion after we stuck with these characters for a decade. Still, it's a good ending to a fantastic franchise!
½ August 21, 2016
The final film in the eight part Harry Potter screen-adaptation was highly anticipated and with it came great responsibility to deliver. Who knew these film could get any darker but they have. Harry is faced with his final challenge and the finish line couldn't seem further away. He is faced with more pain and suffering than ever but with it comes some beautiful performances. You'll be on the edge of your seat throughout this phenomenal thriller. A brilliant finish to a fantastic series.
August 19, 2016
The best movie ever I will watch it all the time and never get bored of it!