Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 Reviews

• 2d ago

I don't know if I'd call it "the" best of the series, but Deathly Hallows Part 2 is a dark, thrilling, poignant conclusion to the tale of the Boy Who Lived, and the perfect farewell to the characters we've come to know and love dearly.

• Oct 31, 2019

It was amazing and a good way to end the sieres

It was amazing and a good way to end the sieres

• Oct 27, 2019

I love all the movies of Harry Potter, but this is my favorite movie. It make me very entertaining, and exciting since you know it's going to be the end, I'm very sad to see when Severus Snape is dying and Harry realizes that he always takes care of him, that he never try to hurt him as he always is imagine. In this movie many characters die that we're good, but in the end they destroy evil. Every time I see her I have mixed feelings, since it is exciting and sad at the same time. I love the characters, all very good, and the locations also perfect, it's the best movie for me!

• Oct 22, 2019

What a way to end one of the best and most consistent movie franchises of all time!!! It's fully of epic moments from beginning to end... with stuff like the bank heist to moments like Snape's memories. This is how you make a thrilling conclusion to a epic franchise. I pretty sure that everyone's favourite moment is the whole Snape's memories, and I have to say its one of my favourite movie scenes of all time, to see Snape's story arc unfold like the way they achieved it is just fantastic and brings a smile to my face every time I see it... Snape was definitely one of the most less understood characters in HP.... and to see his story arc get a powerful conclusion is amazing. The visuals is at its best throughout the film, the acting from everyone is on top form. The whole Harry realising he is a Horcux in the "dream" with Dumbledore, adds a good pace to the story and a better understanding of their relationship. When you realise the hero of this film is actually Neville Longbottom, just brings warmth to my heart to see his character actually being taken seriously. It's got emotional, thrilling, and powerful moments to make this a fantastic movie conclusion... however the very small nick picks(very small nick picks) that I have with this film is the battle of hogwarts wasn't as epic as it was in the book, and maybe couldn't have been a tad longer.... but this will easily go down as my favourite Harry Potter movie ever........... HANDS DOWN!!!

• Oct 20, 2019

This movie keeps you on the edge of your seat. Excellent way to finish the franchise. 97% 🍅

• Oct 13, 2019

Thrilling end to an amazing franchise, great conclusion to the end of the story all nicely tied up neatly. Gonna miss these films, but can't stop rewatching the whole story again and again.

• Oct 13, 2019

A fantastic conclusion to the franchise. Although some of the films deviate quite heavily from the books this is one of the best film franchises of all time and this film is one of the best in the series.

• Oct 05, 2019

This movie is a masterpiece. That's all that needs saying.

This movie is a masterpiece. That's all that needs saying.

• Sep 28, 2019

la magia termina con una batalla épica

la magia termina con una batalla épica

• Sep 27, 2019

Though the ending is weird, this movie is almost a non-stop run of great moments. A fitting end to a tremendous franchise.