Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Reviews

July 18, 2017
My favourite Harry Potter movie
July 15, 2017
Saw all the other ones, might as well see this.
July 1, 2017
Amazing! The page turning words in the book leap off the page appropiately into this movie. While I enjoyed the book very much, the movie thankfully was adapted into the film excitingly and wonderfully.
½ July 1, 2017
this was Truly Harry Potter
½ July 1, 2017
Good start for the second half of the franchise
June 26, 2017
Another great film but this one is my least favourite in the series. There were some things that I felt the should have taken from the book and put into the film.

8.0/10
June 18, 2017
Better than i had excepted
Tyler H.
½ June 18, 2017
Order Of the Phoenix is a action packed film with a great story arch which makes this movie a fun watching experience
June 16, 2017
While the fifth book is the weakest of the series, this adaptation makes an action packed popcorn film that keeps the excitement going for more installments to come.
½ June 11, 2017
Almost perfect Harry Potter movie. I thought it could be a little darker.
June 5, 2017
My third favourite ending is intense
½ June 1, 2017
This movie made me distrust the color pink.
June 1, 2017
One of the few movies of the series that significantly improves on the novel, Order of the Phoenix takes its depressing, teenage-angsty source material and manages to make an enjoyable film.
May 27, 2017
This was a rather confusing, unique and action-packed adventure that acted as a great sequel to all of its predecessors, especially the Goblet of Fire.
I also took into account that the performances of the characters were more mature. The older these kids get, the more darker the Harry Potter Franchise becomes. Which I tend to find an interesting factor.
½ May 22, 2017
Tied with goblet of fire
April 26, 2017
While this is probably my least favorite Harry Potter movie, there is still some good stuff in it.
½ April 9, 2017
It's a pretty good movie
½ April 4, 2017
The story begins to get more intense as The Order of the Phoenix adds to the darker powers growing, and Harry learning even more about his family and past. Though it drags at times, it is still a fun adventure, and you can begin to see the finale on the horizon.
April 2, 2017
The Order of the Phoenix is one of the most hated of the Harry Potter movies, it should have been longer, and it could have done more justice to the book. But once again, we get an even darker Harry Potter film, with more character enrichment! This film is also really fun at the same time! Another strong entry!
March 22, 2017
that harry potter keeps getting more interesting by the hour!