Harvest Love Reviews

• Feb 23, 2019

OMG - hard to believe film PROFESSIONALS put this movie together. The sets donâ(TM)t jive. The scenes are amateurish at best. Hallmark needs to up its game.

• Jan 05, 2019

Conflict-less but notable for the insane good-looking quotient with leds Lilley and Paevy

• Oct 02, 2018

Enjoyed this movie. Had a nice story line. Main characters meshed well.

Enjoyed this movie. Had a nice story line. Main characters meshed well.

• Jun 08, 2018

It was a typical Hallmark movie with a happy ending . Good storyline god acting it was a overall good movie

• Oct 25, 2017

Ugh...was hoping it would improve but it fell short, errr long. Yawn!

Ugh...was hoping it would improve but it fell short, errr long. Yawn!

• Oct 12, 2017

Cheesy even the Hallmark. This movie is awful.

Cheesy even the Hallmark. This movie is awful.

• Oct 11, 2017

Absolutely one of the MOST BORING WORST movies I've ever seen. I say boring and I'm the kind of guy who likes farms and nature and I find fruit INTERESTING. But this movie was just ridiculously boring. If it was an hour movie it felt like four hours. It just kept dragging on and on about nothing. I blame this movie on the guy actor whoever he is BECAUSE if Thomas Beaudoin from Spirit of Christmas was in this I don't think it would have been as bad. But this Harvest Love guy was just depressing no dynamic at all. And there's no chemistry between Jen Lilley and that guy. And while we are on Jen Lilley bravo to her range of acting skills as her character in Spirit of Christmas was the EXACT OPPOSITE of this character in Harvest Love so you know she can act. It was like Jen Lilley became two different people. That being said....her character in Spirit of Christmas was FUN! It's like they purposely told Jen Lilley to play boring in Harvest of Love. Forget rotten apples this was Rotten pears. Hopefully the evil witch Queen from Snow White doesn't see this movie otherwise she might think of using a rotten flipping pear on her and might actually SUCCEED in getting rid of her. That's how bad this movie was.

• Oct 08, 2017

I really enjoyed the storyline and the chemistry in this movie!

I really enjoyed the storyline and the chemistry in this movie!

• Oct 04, 2017

Like all the other Hallmark Movie Originals but still a pretty good movie and enjoyed watching it tonight! Would reccomend it to anyone that likes Hallmark movies!

• Oct 01, 2017

So bad, even for a hallmark movie.

So bad, even for a hallmark movie.