Hasan Minhaj: Homecoming King Reviews

• Jan 09, 2020

I love the relevance of the comedy.

I love the relevance of the comedy.

• Jan 08, 2020

The best stand up I have ever seen! It has unexpected heart, thought provoking material, and a great amount of comedy throughout what seems like one singular story that you are engaged with the entire time.

• Jan 01, 2020

I can watch this on repeat and still enjoy his story.

I can watch this on repeat and still enjoy his story.

• Oct 20, 2019

Wow, what a story and what a story teller. Loved it, a must see.

Wow, what a story and what a story teller. Loved it, a must see.

• Sep 07, 2019

Unfunny, unentertaining. I got the feeling that this guy thinks he's cute for telling a story. He's too young and inexperienced to be compelling. Why don't we still use the term hack comic today? Are we supposed to learn to believe these progressive millennial "comedians" are funny? Minhaj's career seems to be forced on us for the sake of diversity rather than quality, like Trevor Noah.

• Nov 14, 2018

One of the Best Standups I have ever seen.

One of the Best Standups I have ever seen.

• Jul 18, 2018

He talks so fast you cannot even understand him and his comedy is garbage. It was like watching a preacher from one of those TV churches try making his life story sound funny and meaningful after taking 60 mg of adderall.

• Jul 02, 2018

This fantastic comedy special not only makes you chuckle, but makes you think. Interwoven with real moments and eye-opening anecdotes, this film is not to be missed. Do yourself a favor and watch this. My only complaint is Hasan sometimes has these strange pauses but they are quite easily overlooked.

• Jun 23, 2018

The stories are important and powerful. I just wish Hasan didn't have to jump around the stage and yell the entire time. It comes off annoying and pretentious and also an exact imitation of Aziz Ansari. This isn't really stand-up. There's tons of jokes but it's a theatrical performance that tries too hard in my opinion.

• Apr 20, 2018