Hatchet II Reviews

• Dec 12, 2018

I did not like this sequel as much as some people did, this type of movies are kind of stupid made, the thorror is horrible the story was not good and the acting was not good as well, the only thing good about this film was the way it continue it right away after the first one ended, that was the most interesting thing about the movie, otherwise the movie sucked. So for this not being a successful sequel to me, I give " Hatchet 2 " a D-.

• Mar 18, 2018

A really good horror film it is so bloody good! 5 stars!

A really good horror film it is so bloody good! 5 stars!

• Feb 11, 2018

Weirdly, this one pissed me off less than the first one. Barely.

Weirdly, this one pissed me off less than the first one. Barely.

• Nov 14, 2017

its good, well its a hatchet film so i really cant complain, but i thought that this one really turned and went a different direction so i have to say that although i did like how instant it was, not he best one but still good.

• Oct 26, 2017

It's funnier, more gory, and slightly better acted than the original, but Hatchet II is a big step down from it. The action is brutal and intense, but not that scary. In the end, Hatchet II tries to be so bad it's good and partially succeeds, but not completely.

• Oct 03, 2017

call it a guilty pleasure but I liked it. it definitely stayed true to most slasher films. I did however feel that the back story wasn't needed. it was pretty much covered in the first Hatchet movie.

• Jul 07, 2017

I thought this movie was boring

I thought this movie was boring

• Jun 20, 2017

I was gonna give it a 4 then i felt the story was a bit better than the first so i decided to give it a 5 then again after hearing the lead actress's annoying voice repeatedly i end up giving it 4. She should've died at the beginning if anything. The horrible acting and too many cheesy plot holes are all there. Only good thing about this flick was all those practical effects. Even then with the blood splashing over the tree i think they went overboard.

• Nov 11, 2016

While the storytelling is no more imaginative and the gore no less subtle the second time around, Hatchet 2 actually manages to handily surpass its rehashed predecessor with absorbing, blood-soaked violence and a strong performance from genre scream queen Danielle Harris.

• Sep 18, 2016

A great sequel to the original Hatchet! There is still no stopping Victor crawley in this movie. The charecters are supprisingly funny, and this movie has great build up to the swamp. Also that chainsaw was epic.