Hating Breitbart - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hating Breitbart Reviews

August 3, 2013
Zero percent of critics liked it and 96% of 717 users liked it. Critics say it's not objective - too much of a

0% of 9 critics liked it and 96% of 717 users liked it. Critics said it wasn't objective, too one-sided. I'm sure that was the standard they used for Inconvenient Truth.
July 27, 2013
Pretty dry; knew most of it from my underground news sources.
July 21, 2013
Very good Documentary, sure going to miss him and hope 5 more pop up just like him. This corrupt media and government is getting out of hand and not sure how bad it has to get before people start waking up.
July 2, 2013
Great to see Andrew Breitbart again being Andrew Breitbart. The man that came at the right time to show the hypocrisy of the mainstream media. Critics can't get past the ideology but it is expected. See the movie yourself and make up your own mind.
June 29, 2013
I guess the critics have unintentionally made Breitbart's point. 0% on the Tomatometer i.e. they are ..ahem... Hating Breitbart. Why? Because this doc makes these typical tie-dyed Liberals critics very uncomfortable because it nails there attitude toward "conservatives".
June 22, 2013
The critics are going to hate this for the sole purpose of they can't get past their implacable hatred for the man and what he did to completely change the landscape of the news. Real journalism has taken a backslide to partisanship and nepotistic approach to reporting the news. Not saying at times that Breitbart doesn't come off as an extreme, angry conservative, but when seeing a media with their hands tied behind their backs, unapologetically in the tank for Democrats and Obama, and afraid to actually challenge Obama or the outlandishness of their own party, it goes to show that maybe the only people really looking out for you and reporting the facts and the news, are the ones we never thought we could trust: the bloggers on the Internet.
June 21, 2013
Obviously the critics whose reviews appear at Rotten Tomatoes would prefer that you avoid this film. Wonder why. The camera doesn't lie. The assholishness of the leftists shown was not faked. The leftist lies are also obvious as is their cowardice. Breitbart was a great man. This is an insightful document representing him. Oh, and Rotten Tomatoes? Jerk move forcing me to use facebook and post this to my timeline so I can rate the film. You suck.
June 20, 2013
Excellent view into the life of an amazing warrior. Such a great look at the humanity of someone constantly made to look like an animal or sideshow. Citizen journalism must be the wave of the future if we have a chance to turn the tide of extreme media bias.
June 19, 2013
The truth hurts...Sadly in this country there are many who don't want to see...or HIDE the truth!! A definite MUST see!!!
June 18, 2013
A MUST-SEE MOVIE for all who are TRUTH seekers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 18, 2013
Great movie about a Great Man!
June 17, 2013
An excellent biography of a media trailblazer
June 17, 2013
Who says conservatives aren't funny- I loved this movie- Andrew B. was a genius
June 15, 2013
Excellent movie that everyone should see.
June 14, 2013
Incredible film. One voice silenced, millions awakened!
June 14, 2013
I know that this is a propaganda piece that is favorable of Breitbart, but it illustrates how politics is played today in the USA. New Media has its day in the sun. It is a shame that Andrew Breitbart passed away too soon to make more of a difference.
June 14, 2013
This movie showed both sides of Andrew Breitbart, to be sure, for he said it best, "I only have two sides - jocular and righteously indignant." Sometimes both sides come out in the same exchange. He lived an all-too-brief, but very important life.
½ June 14, 2013
Contrary to the politically motivated reviews across the board pan on this film, it is interesting, enlightening, and well worth the time. It's not empty entertainment, but rather a profile of a man on a mission, who got results-albeit results condemning the liberal progressive left. The critics have destroyed their own credibility in the total panning of this film.
June 14, 2013
Excellent documentary about Andrew Breitbart, the man who stood up to the left and proved over and over how their lies and propaganda define and destroy those who stand against them.
June 14, 2013
In exposing the truth, the media maligns him. A glimpse into the tireless battle to stop the propaganda machine that is the main stream media, Andrew welcomes us all to be fearless defenders of Liberty. He never stands down, a true patriot! We miss you Andrew!