Hating Breitbart - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hating Breitbart Reviews

June 14, 2013
In exposing the truth, the media maligns him. A glimpse into the tireless battle to stop the propaganda machine that is the main stream media, Andrew welcomes us all to be fearless defenders of Liberty. He never stands down, a true patriot! We miss you Andrew!
June 14, 2013
Bought the DVD. Loved it! We need more Americans like this to uncover and bring to light the corruption of our government tax payer money and big corporations alike. The main stream media piting Americans against each other is pathetic. But more pathetic are those that listen to 24 hour news with only one view. Sad
June 14, 2013
I called the local Regal theater and talked to a woman who knows nothing about Andrew Breitbart. I told her this would be a very popular movie. I am still waiting to see if it will come to my area. There is too much bias against conservatives. I am tired of everything bewing from a liberal point of view, which means they lie about conservatives. How about presenting the truth from conservatives who usually get silenced. Stand up for truth!
½ June 14, 2013
Fantastic documentary showing how one courageous man can make a difference.
½ June 14, 2013
Exceptional movie, should be mandatory viewing for the young, they might learn something useful.
June 14, 2013
Simply a great movie about a great man who left us way too soon. This film shows the man behind the hysterical caricature created by his enemies, the Leftists who feared him. It's no surprise that film and media critics have ignored this movie - they're part of the group that feared him when he was alive and fear his influence, which has only grown since his death.

Make up your own mind. Ignore the blackout. See this movie.
June 14, 2013
Refreshing and inspirational. It is is a shame that we have so few men like him.
½ June 14, 2013
Andrew Breitbart left us far too early. He had a unique history and a way of getting to the root of media bias.
June 14, 2013
I dare you to see this movie! Amazing. It will make you uncomfortable, but inspire you to take action in defending your beliefs. Watch how one person can make a significant difference - you can be that person too.
June 14, 2013
Great movie ! It's the TRUTH. I bought two copies of the DVD--one for me to keep and one to lend. I doubt I'll get it back, but spreading the information will be worth it. By the way, I believe Breitbart was murdered. Just saying.....
June 14, 2013
Loved this movie. The critics are biased idiots
June 14, 2013
I LOVED this movie!!! I'd give it 100% rating, he is truly a LEGENDARY man!
The movie was fast moving, informative, and VERY entertaining!!
June 14, 2013
Whether you lean left or right-its important that everyone sees this.
June 14, 2013
Brietbart was a national treasure and any true perspective on him is worth watching. This was well done and fun to watch
Great movie Great man.
June 13, 2013
An inspiration to anyone with a mind of their own.
June 13, 2013
Great movie. Shows the facts and also shows just how biased the liberals in the media really are. It could be a masterpiece but if it doesnt kiss obama butt and talk about global warming (which is now been shown as a complete hoax) then its a 0% lol yeah complete trash by there terms.. but 96% by audience reviews.. glad I dont come to this site much because it sure shows what side they are on.. and its sick to think they cant even put aside there rabid liberal mind set to review movies...
June 13, 2013
Hilarious that the "Critics" don't see their own bias. Breitbart changed the media forever - we are the new media - and he saw it coming and called out the left for their myopic views. #IAMANDREWBREITBART
June 12, 2013
I loved Andrew. He was so smart and nice. Anyone who would sit down and talk to him ended up loving him too. No one could resist his charm on either side of the political sphere.
June 12, 2013
This film will open your eyes and confirm all the things you know in your gut about the cancer in the mainstream media/entertainment industry but are just too afraid to say. Try Occupying your mind!! Breitbart will be remembered as a revolutionary and a patriot!