Haunt

88% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
44% Working the Engels: Season 1

Haunt Reviews

March 15, 2014
Haunt desperately wants to be Insidious, so much so that it even includes the exact same scare the crap out of you with loud music red title screen. It also features a creepy old lady ghost. The similarities end there, but the film never manages to develop any original horror or true intensity.
Spencer S.
July 8, 2014
One of the worst horror movies I've ever seen due to the wooden acting, generic pop-up scares, the confusing and bland story, and the non-sensical and lazy ending that proves that Haunt was made by people who didn't care how bad the final product of the film was.

Avoid at all costs. This movie is an abomination.
Isaac  R.
June 20, 2014
It was alright but it lacked
June 12, 2014
I really wanted to like this. It had so much potential. The ending was the absolute worst.
June 11, 2014
When it comes to supernatural/paranormal ghost stories, it's tough to be original with what's already been done before. "The Conjuring" was a major exception to this formula, as proven last summer by amazing box office numbers and critical reception. This goes to show that people still love old school scares and solid stories of the sort. "Haunt" doesn't necessarily break new ground from the million and one Horror movie cliches that encompass the genre because they're all in there, but I couldn't help enjoying it. It has an awesomely dark tone throughout similar to that of "The Conjuring" and "Insidious" (I have a feeling this was on purpose), a pretty freaky looking main villain, and some decently fresh scares. If you're a fan of the Ghost sub-genre, it'll keep your interest for its short runtime and isn't a bad choice for one of those movies you just want to watch at night with the lights off.
bill s.
June 11, 2014
I don't mind cheap thrills but I hate cheap scripts.......just a boring story that makes one strain to watch the whole movie.
June 6, 2014
"Haunt" is strong in the beginning and ending, but the in the middle is so-so, even romantic scene almost ruin the horror side, but it's acceptable because of the final scene . Took a haunted house concept, this film could be better if the plot more explores the mystery and fright and also making unpredictable twist. However, it's hard to compare to similar films, like The Conjuring and Poltergeist, but it's quite good to watch.
May 16, 2014
despite Jacki Weaver creepy performance, Haunt is another been there done that horror film with lots of cheap thrills [C]
Nukleopatra
April 17, 2014
One of the more dull horror films in recent memory.
April 3, 2014
Im a hardened horror fan and really thought this was quite good. Better than the conjuring or paranormal in my opinion.
I loved the grisly ending too when the pretty boy gets it lol
March 13, 2014
Watched "Haunt" and it was a hell of a lot better than Insidious 2. Although it had a lot of those over used, clichéd "ghost walking through frame in the back ground" and "there's suddenly a ghost behind you" shots, which I'm bored of, the story was interesting enough for me to enjoy it, and the ending was satisfying.
March 13, 2014
I wonder why people bother to make such bad ending...it sucks!
filmlover1994
March 6, 2014
My Favorite Horror Film Is 1973's The Exorcist.
October 3, 2013