Haunted Boat - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Haunted Boat Reviews

½ June 24, 2015
Uhhhh.... I made it only 5 minutes into this shit head.... but, if you like laughing your ass off a horrible cinema... here you are.
½ December 31, 2012
it only gets half because I can't give it negative numbers. The acting is worse then most elementary school plays. The sound is just horrible and the plot is an absolute myth. Even bad movie fans will hate this piece of crap.
½ October 24, 2012
The worst film ever made. i burned the disc afterwards
October 12, 2012
i dont like the cover, it makes me brrr..
February 19, 2012
Horrible filming and acting with terrible effects makes this film one of the worst I've ever seen.
½ February 17, 2012
October 31, 2011
The real horror is trying to stay awake among the cliches and pathetic acting, if you can call it that.
August 11, 2011
This started off good for a B-movie. Creepy & unpredictable. The last 20 minutes turns into this stupid mind mess. Was it a dream? Was it real? The ending irritated me so much. Leave this B-mess out to sea. You will be SO glad you did.
June 14, 2011
I Really Could'nt Follow the Theme....
March 18, 2011
Takes number #2 slot after "Cool Dog" in the category of movies whose names and box art accurately describe the film.
September 16, 2010
i dont like the cover, it makes me brrr..
½ March 14, 2009
perversa mezcla de todo lo antes visto en cuanto a pelis de miedo, lo malo es que no es una parodia, intentan asustar con imitaciones flojas y la música!!! joder en que estaban pensando??? y ese final que?
½ July 4, 2008
THIS IS A WASTE OF A FILM MAN..FEW JUMPY BITS BUT THE END WAS LIKE..WTFFF??! WEIRDO OF A MOVIE
June 17, 2008
I can't believe they have this film on flixter! LOL.......It was crap..end of story. They tried so hard to make it Blair witch project-esque that the whole movie ended up being super cheesy and cheap.