Haunted Echoes Reviews

• Aug 13, 2012

Decent story utterly undermined with horrible production values and awful dialogue. Sean Young seems to be genuinely trying to make something of a bad situation but all too soon she, along with the rest seem to just want to get the whole thing over.

• Oct 11, 2010

This has to be the worst horror movie I've ever seen. The camera work was mediocre at best, and the plot could never seem to carry very well. One second a daughter was killed, the next a cat was nuked in a microwave. What the hell did I just watch? The cat in the microwave was more comical than scary, as the wife returns the cat's skeleton to the owner in a shoebox, and has to explain why he's in this present state. When a horror movie is more laughable than scary, something's really wrong. The movie's only saving grace was M. Emmet Walsh, as he was the only one experianced enough to produce something similar to acting. If you're looking for a good horror movie, this is not it.

• Sep 06, 2010

This movie was horrible! Bad actors and special effects. The story was good but they messed it up with the actors and effects.

• Sep 04, 2010

This movie wouldn't be so bad if they didn't add those cheesy effects. The storyline was pretty good though.

• Jun 18, 2010

Crap... I only gave it half a star because I had to.

Crap... I only gave it half a star because I had to.

• Apr 17, 2010

After their 8 year old daugher is murdered the Dykstra move to a new home. Laura begins to hear and see things in the house. She feels that its her daugher trying to give them a message. Over all the movie was ok. But I would not recommend for others to watch.

• Apr 13, 2010

This is one of those movies that try's really hard but just doesn't get the job done. Despite being a story of a haunting, the director never establishes any atmosphere and using cheezy video effects during the supernatural sequences ruins them, when in camera effects would have been far more effective. The cast isn't bad but, their performances never show any real life or energy. And using hand held camera in a lot of scenes was just distracting and annoying. The story's been done before too, so, despite appreciating the effort by someone who was obviously trying to make a good movie, there's not much to recommend here.