Haunted Honeymoon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Haunted Honeymoon Reviews

November 1, 2015
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....WARNING YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE AS SOMETHING HAPPENES AT THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........ The film also marked Radner's final appearance prior to her death of ovarian cancer in 1989. (The title Haunted Honeymoon was previously used for the 1940 U.S. release of Busman's Honeymoon based on the stageplay by Dorothy L. Sayers.)
½ June 11, 2015
It's so unfunny, it's almost offensive.
½ May 27, 2015
Again Wilder hopes to resurrect the oomph of Young Frankenstein with the intention of schlepping the creepy horror genres of the late 1930's, early 40's, and again he fails. Is there even a smile in this one? Well yes there is, but its unintentional, and its that Wilder's love for Gilda Radner is evident. Otherwise it hurts to watch. A film to work on your patience while watching.
½ May 3, 2015
For some reason as a child I loved this movie. Now that I am all grown up it has lost quite a bit of appeal. It's not as funny as it thinks it is, but it does get the occasional joke right. Not the best from Gene Wilder though.
July 15, 2014
Dear Gene Wilder, Gilda Radner, Dom DeLuise, Jonathan Pryce & Jim Carter, I expected much more from you.
July 10, 2014
Thought it was hilarious
June 7, 2014
Haunted Honeymoon is an enjoyable comedy with some small reminders back to Gene Wilder's best, Young Frankenstein, but otherwise it's just a poorly done 1980s comedy, which there are so many of already.
June 25, 2013
Retold Young Frankenstein--Good Horror Mystery Spoof!!
February 1, 2013
Its premise and cast, both highly promising, are completely thrown aside for poorly-timed, been-there-done-that gags, moronic characters and lacking utterly in spooky charm.
February 1, 2013
This movie is actually really fun
January 22, 2013
This is one of the best movies ever made!
January 13, 2013
Really like this creepy comedy!
December 14, 2012
wow I loved it, it was a comedy horror, Gene Wilder was great, want it on DVD, I thought it was a good movie, it starred Jonathan Pryce, Gilda Radner, Dom DeLuise,Roger Ashton-Griffiths and Bryan Pringle ( Auf Wiedersehen, Pet)
December 13, 2012
this is one really funny radio program hahaha
½ October 31, 2012
Its pretty good. Very Mel Brooksy.
½ October 30, 2012
While it isn't Young Frankenstein by any means, still has hilarious one-liners and a few unforgettable scenes. If you can't handle the campiness, get out of the haunted mansion.
October 29, 2012
One of the best comedies ever, of course anything with Gene Wilder and Gilda Radner is bound to be great.
October 19, 2012
Haha, Gene Wilder is awesome. I want to see this just for him...
October 9, 2012
Awesome classic funny movie. Gene Wilder at his best!!!!!
½ September 24, 2012
Seeing that 'ghost' figure walking up the bedroom wall freaked me out, I was only a kid when I first saw this spooky comedy, not soo scary now but it's still funny!