Havoc - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Havoc Reviews

½ July 10, 2012
For such a weak storyline it was pretty entertaining, at least for me. I don't think the watchability is there though, so one time is good enough for me. Hathaway and Phillips were beautiful in this film, so that was a plus.
July 4, 2012
its entertaining but plotless, the characters are idiots and paper thin. i liked it, maybe even loved it but that doesnt mean it was good
½ July 4, 2012
Erotic to a fault and boasting a truly terrible performance by Bijou Phillips, Havoc makes it impossible to take Anne Hathaway and Joseph Gordon-Levitt seriously even seven years later.
May 12, 2012
A movie on rich spoilt white teens.The movie ending was quite abrupt.The screenplay did not go with the storyline.
April 17, 2012
White people are idiots and naive,Latin people are drug dealers,that's how the world thinks about the USA. And everyone wants to be black?Unjust?Unreal? There are many lies in that movies but nobody cares. In my opinion the main character was played well. Anne Hathaway who is trying to distance herself from her previous Disney movie image by choosing a role where she's naked as often as possible.She really does a great job as the pretty little rich girl.
½ April 14, 2012
OMG, this movie sucked!! This movie is just about two white girls who live the perfect life who decide they want to deal with Latino drug dealers. And seeing Anne topless throughout most of the movie was absolutely repulsive. So unless you're a total perv and like seeing 2 little white girls acting like sluts and having sex with drug dealers, don't bother watching it.
½ April 3, 2012
This is one of my favorite indie films. Anne Hathaway is stunning in this. Freddy Rodriguez also shines in what I believe is his best performance to date. This is a little known film, but truly is one to look for.
April 3, 2012
This movie spins a web of what living real and fantasy can be. certain worlds exist and barriers are broken, and when two opposite worlds collide, its nights of grits, emotions and soical lore. Anne does a wonderful job as a teen lacking identity, and finds the truth of try to hard to fit an image that is ... hard to bare. Good film, not for everyone, but most will enjoy its realistic drama and gritty behavior
March 16, 2012
i want 2 c it bt i have no intension of keeping my eyes open while anne is undressed shall we say
March 14, 2012
This has a couple of my fave actors and sounds good! I want it now!!
March 8, 2012
the movie is so bad that it only gets 3 stars because of anne hathaways boob exposure.
February 29, 2012
There's an underlying honesty in this film, but it's ignored because of the director's ineptitude and Anne Hathaway's reoccurring nude scenes.
February 27, 2012
An incredibly depressing and uncomfortable (especially the part with the ass-raping) movie. The characters are unsympathetic and spoiled, annoying brats and the gangstas are pathetic and stupid. After the movie was over, I was like, "So what was the point?" I guess it's a cautionary tale for suburban brats to stay out of gangsta territory.
January 19, 2012
Anne Hathaway looks hot
½ January 11, 2012
I actually liked this movie quite a bit. I mean the actors were really good in it they acting like wigger's perfectly since i see a lot of those during the school year, and also the story line was good. It was about a few rich neighborhood teens who think they are gansta aka wiggers and how they are hard and stuff and then two girls get bored and they go downtown to the ghetto to meet real gansta's and then they get mixed up with them by just trying to have fun and then something happens and it goes awry and you see the characters change during the movie. The ending was like wait what? i have a few questions please! but the rest of it was really good and the camara angles were good and it really pulled you into the story and it was like you were there with them and it will keep you at the edge of your street yelling at how dumb they are. haha so I recomend this movie. Don't watch with the parents because there is nudity.
½ January 3, 2012
it was as disturbing as i thought it was gonna be. The ending was way lame and never really came to a conclusion.
January 1, 2012
anne hathaway's boobs= 4 stars for me. Movie and plot=1
½ December 13, 2011
I'm sorry, but Hathaway's performance is nothing to excited about. In fact, her performance lacks emotion, which is kind of necessary to the film. It's not worth the watch, but it's not the worst film ever. It's hard to feel sorry for the characters, the girls are trashy and idiotic, and the film is generally irritating.