Havoc 2: Normal Adolescent Behavior Reviews

• Sep 25, 2012

Love this movie and I'm looking for a lil havoc

Love this movie and I'm looking for a lil havoc

• Sep 17, 2012

I watched the original Havoc because Anne Hathaway and Bijou Phillips are in it. It is a worthwhile look at bored teens in today's society and the poor choices they make in the name of excitement. I gave it 4 stars. This is a "sequel" in name only. None of the characters are the same, but the exploration of the theme continues. Not as engaging, though Amber Tamblyn does a decent job as the lead, and the characters are not as fleshed out. The storyline is mostly focused on teenage sex, though there is not an abundance of nudity as you'd guess. This indie drama lacks the fire and direction of the original. (An aside that may only interest me: the original had a great supporting cast that helped give the movie some strength and believability. This one has Kelly Lynch in basically a throwaway role, Daryl Sabata and Ricky Ullman from Disney's "Phil of the Future" series . Doesn't pack the same punch.)

• Apr 06, 2012

So ridiculous and hilarious.

So ridiculous and hilarious.

• Aug 02, 2010

i saw this movie so long ago. it was dumb. the idea of it could have been done so much better

• Jun 21, 2009

This movie actuall wasn't that bad. the movie has a strong story and well done acting and it even has some sly directing. the only problem with it is why does it havwe the label of HAVOC 2? Good movie.

• Oct 10, 2007

This is in RT twice. Good drama, the performances from the young cast are quite good. The characters are well developed and the story is interesting. The score is simple and appropriate. Well written.