Hawaiian Vacation - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hawaiian Vacation Reviews

October 15, 2016
Hilarious, great animation, excellent cast.
½ July 5, 2015
jajajaja so funny. Ken's a pussy jajajaja
½ December 5, 2014
Not as good as the movie but still good.
½ November 13, 2014
Cute toy story short. Well scripted and humoured, this is a delight for all ages to watch!
July 1, 2014
Good short uptates us from Toy Story 3! Ages 4+
June 8, 2014
A pretty good animated short. It's always nice to see Toy Story have short films before some Disney movies. Humor is the best that comes out of these. B+
March 21, 2014
Although a very quick and somewhat directionless animated feature, it's great to see so many great Toy Story characters come back one more time for this charming and colourful animated short, so Hawaiian Vacation is a fun experience. It's humour is a little dated though and may vary from person to person.
January 20, 2014
I own this as a bonus feature on the DVD and Blu-Ray of:
* Cars 2 (2011)
January 15, 2014
Decent, could've been better
November 29, 2013
It was a very funny, very great and very entertaining Pixar animated short. It had amazing animation, really great voice cast, great music, great characters, really great visuals, lots of laughs and a very fun storyline. It's one of the best Pixar shorts of 2011. I've seen this movie before "Cars 2." I will recommend this movie to Toy Story fans of all ages.
June 26, 2013
Everyone returns to give Barbie and Ken the Hawaiian vacation they wanted.
May 4, 2013
It's always a pleasure to see the Toy Story characters in action, this is no exception.
January 30, 2013
anything from TOY STORY is just cute
November 23, 2012
Simply a joyous return to Toy Story.
September 26, 2012
Stunning animation and voice overs. For a short kids clip, Hawaiian Vacation deserves to be longer.
May 13, 2012
Looks like to be a good movie for toy story
½ April 23, 2012
This was better than the movie that followed.
½ February 23, 2012
It's a lot of fun to spend any time with these beloved characters.
½ January 2, 2012
This is a nice short featuring the fantastic characters from the Toy Story movies. It is like a little vignette with the toys putting on a little Hawaiian vacation of sorts for Barbie and Ken. It is funny enough, and it has the wonderfully lovable characters from the Toy Story films (at this point probably one of my favorite film series ever). I wouldn't rank this among the best of the Toy Story stuff or even the Pixar shorts, but I liked it fine enough.
½ December 4, 2011