Hawaiian Vacation Reviews

• Jul 16, 2020

I wish more film's had shorts - especially if they are as original, cute, and funny as Toy Story's. This is a sweet story that features the Woody and gang helping out Ken and Barbie who inadvertently find themselves in Bonnie's room instead of Hawaii.

• Dec 31, 2017

A clever Pixar short film. I liked it a lot. It was funny and cool.

A clever Pixar short film. I liked it a lot. It was funny and cool.

• Nov 17, 2015

Hilarious, great animation, excellent cast.

Hilarious, great animation, excellent cast.

• Jul 05, 2015

jajajaja so funny. Ken's a pussy jajajaja

jajajaja so funny. Ken's a pussy jajajaja

• Dec 05, 2014

Not as good as the movie but still good.

Not as good as the movie but still good.

• Jul 01, 2014

Good short uptates us from Toy Story 3! Ages 4+

Good short uptates us from Toy Story 3! Ages 4+

• Mar 21, 2014

Although a very quick and somewhat directionless animated feature, it's great to see so many great Toy Story characters come back one more time for this charming and colourful animated short, so Hawaiian Vacation is a fun experience. It's humour is a little dated though and may vary from person to person.

• Jan 20, 2014

I own this as a bonus feature on the DVD and Blu-Ray of: * Cars 2 (2011)

I own this as a bonus feature on the DVD and Blu-Ray of: * Cars 2 (2011)

• Jan 15, 2014

Decent, could've been better

Decent, could've been better

• Nov 29, 2013

It was a very funny, very great and very entertaining Pixar animated short. It had amazing animation, really great voice cast, great music, great characters, really great visuals, lots of laughs and a very fun storyline. It's one of the best Pixar shorts of 2011. I've seen this movie before "Cars 2." I will recommend this movie to Toy Story fans of all ages.