He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not Reviews

• Sep 14, 2019

My all time favourite. As someone who is always trying to guess the ending, on my first watch, I couldn't predict. Tautou is fabulous and gentle. The story moves well. I have seen it many times and it never gets old.

• Oct 27, 2016

This film starts off as an unrequited love story, but then turns into quite a psychological film with some fantastic acting from Audrey Tautou et al. You will not hear one particular song the same way again.

• Sep 18, 2016

this is creepy! a romantic - dark twist I didn't expect! it's wicked .. but good!

• Feb 08, 2016

She is such a fab actress. She made the film good. Not knocking the other actors and actresses the doctor was also good, but she has a special charm. She is charismatic.

• Jan 08, 2016

I loved it, will definitely watch again.

I loved it, will definitely watch again.

• Aug 12, 2015

I do not understand the high ratings for this sad story.

I do not understand the high ratings for this sad story.

• Mar 25, 2015

totalno istripovano...

totalno istripovano...

• Jul 07, 2014

A moderately interesting perspective that goes nowhere and is subpar until the very end.

• Jul 05, 2014

At first one would think you're watching some sweet romance of a girl much like the one Audrey Tautou played in Amelie, then situation keeps sliding down a slippery slope on your way to hell. A cunning psychological thriller that has excellent performances all the actors. As about a far away from Amelie as you can get.

• May 31, 2014

A clever change of pace for Tautou.

A clever change of pace for Tautou.