He Who Dares Reviews

• Nov 01, 2019

The first thing that alerted me to this deserving a rotten tomato was the fact that the major was wearing corporal's strips, the lieutenant general was wearing a major's crown. The fight scene between the major and the femme fatal was very limp. everyone that was shot looked as theough they had ben hit with a paint ball gun

• Oct 31, 2019

This film is worth watching so you can appreciate how good the editing and special effects are in other films

• Oct 03, 2018

The worst film I have ever seen. So bad it prompted me write my first ever review. Terrible plot, acting and script. Genuinely thought this must be a joke.

• Jul 31, 2018

A bad English copy of White House down. Bad editing. Bad acting. Not realistic at all.

• Mar 03, 2018

this would be the worst movie I have ever watched. pitiful directing, dialogue, acting and just a waste of time watching it. absolutely waste of time.

• Sep 06, 2016

Hahaha. Absolutely pathetic. Ridiculous actors Ridiculous characters Ridiculous storyline. So unbelievable and so cheesy and cringeworthy. Spent the whole film frowning at the pathetic mess that it is. Knew it was going to be rubbish within 5 minutes. Dont waste an hour and a half of your life. Please dont !

• Apr 07, 2016

Truly horrendous. Hilarious because of the absurdity.

Truly horrendous. Hilarious because of the absurdity.

• Jan 08, 2016

Film d'action très peu intéressant qui n'as rien à voir avec The Raid ou Die Hard tel que l'affiche l'indique

• Jun 11, 2015

A film with such bad acting I think I could have got a role if I turned up for auditions with no acting experience. Snazzy visuals from the director to try and make the film feel more expensive I guess but makes it come across more amateur. The fight scenes are poorly done,even worse shaky cam than usual. A film like this lives and dies on its villain and The main villain I've seen him actually be decent in other films but he's totally miscast here.