Reviews

• Mar 14, 2012

This movie is soooooo bad you wanna get a bunch of pom poms, and lots of them, then put them around the actresses all tied up together and light it. And that's after you've slowly tortured the effects guy and shown him what blood and gore REALLY should look like!!

• Lee ? Super Reviewer
    Apr 22, 2011

Amateur indie slasher which is nothing more than a rehash of the same old formulaic ingridients that are ever present in your standard slasher flick. It is bad, but also fun at times, especially early on, the film gets increasingly boring as it goes until the double-twist ending which is worth waiting for just for laughs. There is some dismemberment along the way but it's all terribly fake looking. It's one to avoid, but if you're use to bad independent horror then you probably can't resist if you see this going for cheap.

• May 18, 2008

I honestly thought this was going to suck, but nevertheless I popped it into my DVD-Player and was pleasantly surprised. HEAD CHEERLEADER, DEAD CHEERLEADER has some pretty nifty gore scenes and an interesting plot sprinkled with incredibly stupid characters. This isn't necessarily a good movie, but it fits the B-Movie profile rather well. I recommend seeing this film if you can appreciate a campy low-budget B-Movie.

• Sep 30, 2007

Better than Citizen Kane

Better than Citizen Kane

• Sep 01, 2007

If you watch this you might actually mistake this for old 70's/80's hack 'n' slash horror. I don't know if that's what the director intended but that's what he achieved... and not in a good way. The acting is poor, the deaths crappy and the dismembered body parts just plain silly. As for story, it makes some slasher films look like the works of Shakespeare.

• Aug 14, 2007

Its pretty fucking awful but still, you owe it to yourself to see it so you can say you did... Maybe. The shameless Scream rip-offs are insane (phone calls to isolated heroine, post modern self referencing, pop culture). The terrible looking dismemberments (including a breast?!) are enough to justify this from a train wreck, "so bad its good" perspective. Typical Zone Horror fare.

• Jul 23, 2007

such a stupid film... so fake!!!

such a stupid film... so fake!!!

• Jul 16, 2007

ya thats me to!!! (its good)

ya thats me to!!! (its good)

• Jul 03, 2007

It's the night before the big football game in sleepy Briar's Creek. Unfortunately, cheerleaders--along with a lot of other people--are turning up dead. Debbie Rochon stars in this comedic horror thriller in which everyone's a suspect

• Jun 26, 2007

Really stank but one of them did get her breast chopped off by an ax... then she was indeed a dead cheerleader...