Headhunter Reviews

• Jun 27, 2012

This is a good movie!

This is a good movie!

• Feb 28, 2012

Lars Mikkelsen acting was perfect......Editing also pretty good. American Style thriller !

• Sep 20, 2010

Very boring and so far from the world it claims to act in.

Very boring and so far from the world it claims to act in.

• Aug 18, 2010

A well written and directed conspiracy thriller. Much more realistic than many Hollywood films in the same genre. Spectacular, amazing, beautiful and stunning cinematography!

• Aug 10, 2010

Very good thriller with an excellent plot. Good pace as well. I was particularly impressed with Mars Mikkelsen's performance. I wouldnt be surprise to see him in a Hollywood movie soon!

• Jul 28, 2010

Super film om magtspil og manipulation. Abslut anbefalelsesværdig.

Super film om magtspil og manipulation. Abslut anbefalelsesværdig.

• Jul 13, 2010

En god dansk film. Man kan godt sammenligne stemningen i filmen lidt med Kongekabale. Så hvis du ku li den så kan du sikkert også li den her film.

• May 30, 2010

Surprisingly good. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Hollywood version in a couple of years. It has a smart plot that revolves around the corporate secrets.

• Mar 30, 2010

Very good Danish thriller. Very different from an American version in which guns and murder would no doubt play a major roll.