The Heavenly Kid Reviews

• Jun 28, 2017

I really liked this movie when I was younger.

I really liked this movie when I was younger.

• Mar 12, 2017

a gem. I honestly don't know why people have rated this movie so badly. probably all boring people that only watch one genre yaaaawn

• Jun 11, 2016

Dorky teen is given a guardian angel who transforms him into a cool dude. Oh and the angel is from the 1950s

• Feb 19, 2016

Yes, it's predictable but I really liked it.

Yes, it's predictable but I really liked it.

• Nov 24, 2015

I think I may have seen the worst movie ever...

I think I may have seen the worst movie ever...

• Jun 19, 2015

Classic 80's (cult) movie.

Classic 80's (cult) movie.

• Feb 26, 2015

Somewhat humorous but not greatly acted and the plot is quite dumb. Actually, the timeline puts the high school kid at about 20 at the youngest and shows how sloppily put-together this film was.

• Feb 20, 2015

Teen meets his father in the form of an angel in this silly 80s comedy. There are some good moments in this movie but not enough to be entertaining.

• Oct 23, 2014

Guy comes back to help a kid after he died so he can get in heaven.

Guy comes back to help a kid after he died so he can get in heaven.

• May 03, 2014

Okay so it's not the greatest movie in the world and it is a bit 80's corny, but somehow this comedy seems to work at times. But that's the problem as it doesn't know if it wants to be a feel good movie or a after school special. I used to love this movie as a kid but now that I'm grown up, I can see why kids would like it more than adults.