Hectic Knife - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hectic Knife Reviews

½ March 15, 2018
Hectic Knife an awesome throwback to the classic Troma films of the 80's and 90's. The film is extremely quotable and has a charm that most low budget schlock films don't possess. If you enjoy self-aware, low-budget, indie, superhero movies, definitely check out Hectic Knife.

You can find a more in-depth review of Hectic Knife on my website.
December 26, 2017
The best movie made since The Godfather. -MR. X
½ December 11, 2017
This Knife cuts right to the funny bone. What DeLiso and Litvin accomplished with a spartan budget is remarkable. Great compositions, fabulous noirish lighting schemes and a story that embodies the best of B movies. GREAT JOB.
December 6, 2017
Weird, crazy and funny as hell!
December 5, 2017
A great troma film....loved Hectic Knife
November 20, 2017
It's a trip. Knife skills have to be seen to be believed!
July 24, 2016
Movies like this are not merely difficult to make at all, but almost impossible to make well. The technical difficulties are so daunting that it?s a wonder when the filmmakers are also able to bring the drama into proportion. I found myself convinced by both story and saga. This will one day be viewed by future generations as a cult classic. Bravo!
July 23, 2016
This movie is extremely funny and entertaining. I highly recommend it.
July 23, 2016
A really funny blend of classic Troma and David Wain and much more. Really captures Bay Ridge well. I can see myself watching this movie many, many times!