Hedwig and the Angry Inch - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hedwig and the Angry Inch Reviews

May 23, 2013
One of my favorite soundtracks (film, and movie)!
May 13, 2013
Excelente. Un buen soundtrack, una historia simple pero con una fuerte analogía con acontecimientos históricos. Unas actuaciones buenísimas. Michael Pitt se resbala un poco al lado de John Cameron Mitchell pero realmente estoy satisfecha con esta película.
May 11, 2013
Love love LOVE this movie! Great story, great acting, great music!
½ May 5, 2013
if you haven't seen it watch it
May 1, 2013
I never get tired off watching this Masterpiece.
April 24, 2013
A weird, brilliant, imaginative film. The music is very catchy, too.
April 20, 2013
One of the greatest rock operas ever made!
April 2, 2013
It's as if my daydreams were saved on film i LOVE it!
March 22, 2013
This is love. All I have to say about that.
I have the soundtrack and a HedHead wig. :)
March 9, 2013
Messy. Just didn't like it.
½ March 3, 2013
A musical about a botched transsexual punk rock German touring America. At times shocking and often quite funny with some really strong numbers this is an unusual but entertaining musical. The story doesn't really develop beyond the brief synopsis though.
February 10, 2013
A classic rock musical.
½ January 16, 2013
This movie/musical was great. It was funny, thick, and in your face.
January 10, 2013
Beautiful visuals and odd yet very touching story line.
December 30, 2012
Great music and idea. I don't understand why I did not enjoy this one!!
December 28, 2012
OUT THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 25, 2012
Absolutely stunning. Great music, a clever script and an outstanding performance from Writer/Director/Actor/Actress John Cameron Mitchell. SCREW YOU, ROCKY HORROR!
½ December 12, 2012
A beautiful cinematic treat. Not Hedwig cause as cross dressers go 6 out of 10 but for anyone wanting to see how to make a entertaining low budget film this one is a must. Location planning, low end graphics, costume design all worked to give the viewer less to be angry about. You can like it for its camp or swoon misty eyed at the end but for a number of reasons you will enjoy this film and appreciate the skill of doing a lot with a little. And yes the pun is most definitely intended.
December 5, 2012
Prodigious & fascinating, One of those movies that I can't find the right words to describe it, Far better that Mitchell's sex film project,Shortbus, & ofcourse has an amazing soundtrack, Just watch it with and open mind