Heebie Jeebies Reviews

• Oct 19, 2013

Just a pale pale PALE excuse for a horror movie.

Just a pale pale PALE excuse for a horror movie.

• Oct 11, 2011

an attempt to change fate in more ways then one by being a cult hit. unfornunatly it stinks of average slasher films. however if it is a slasher film that you want,then you are in for a little surprise.

• May 05, 2011

wow this was weird and strange

wow this was weird and strange

• Oct 09, 2010

At first I didnt get this movie but after watching it again without distractions, I liked it enough to add to my collection

• May 09, 2010

This movie doesn't even attempt to have a plot, it's absolutely horrible. Painful to watch. It's a must see; the next time someone says they saw the worst movie ever made you can show them this one and prove them wrong.

• Jan 17, 2010

Why is this movie in my collection? Well...it's not anymore. This film was shot so poorly I couldn't even finish it. Hell, I think it was even recorded in some cheap .avi format because it doesn't fit wide nor fullscreen televisions. Pathetic horror film. UGH.

• Jun 30, 2009

• Apr 20, 2009

Even for a student film this is utter crap. Shadow gods? What the hell?

Even for a student film this is utter crap. Shadow gods? What the hell?

• Jan 10, 2009

Complete and utter GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Complete and utter GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jun 07, 2008

For a rental, this actually isn't very bad. HEEBIE JEEBIES offers some entertaining jump scenes that'll keep you hooked. While this film had so many problems and plot holes, it's still a fun way to spend a Saturday night with friends.