Hell Girl - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hell Girl Reviews

½ September 19, 2016
Well done visually .. plot wise, well. Creepy & repetitive. Elicits negative feelings since these are focused on negatives.
February 16, 2013
A fascinating look at the evil that Japanese people do and the supernatural retribution they take to get justice. 26 episodes about a remorseful reporter trying to track down an ethereal girl with the help of his daughters visions.
½ September 12, 2012
I tend to like the more "twisted" animes, so this one really fit the bill. Love the concept, and the animation is beautiful, especially on ai's kimono. A great serial, and I'm looking forward to the English translation of season 2.
½ April 5, 2011
Got the first season. It definitely is a tearjerker show and I think it shows that revenge always comes at a price.
June 17, 2010
still wait the fansub
½ October 18, 2009
Ok, but too repetitive
May 11, 2009
me gusta esta serie he intentado entrar a esta misteriosa pagina que supuestamente nos comunica con el infernio y no sucedio nada
May 11, 2009
i didn't know there was a movie! hell, i liked the series so much
January 2, 2009
Haunting, complex and visually stunning, 'Hell Girl' is a masterpiece of Anime perfection.
December 16, 2008
"i'd rather be the cursee than the cursor" . . .ha ha, great engrish translation. nonetheless, i like the emo-ness.
September 14, 2008
I really want to see it...
July 13, 2008
naw dis aint what i saw dis is a cheat crappy crappy crappy
½ June 21, 2008
Interesting series. Can be a little repetitive, but the ending is fantastic. Great imagery as well.
½ June 10, 2008