Hell Baby - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hell Baby Reviews

½ September 4, 2016
Considering everyone involved I expected much better. Highlight for me was the devil baby FX.
½ September 2, 2016
If you're after brainless laughs and just overall retardation, then by all means watch this movie. Everyone else please don't ever bother. Poor Leslie Bibb, she's actually a decent actress why is she doing these trash films?
April 19, 2016
This movie was fun !
January 24, 2016
Hell Baby is a spoof of a lot of films, but we'll specifically say that it mainly targets exorcism films. Everything goes wrong for this family when they move into this weird looking house. Naturally, that should have been expected for the steal of a price that they bought the house for. The film almost makes fun of itself and it's not necessarily a good film, but it's a fun film, it's really random and at least it's kind of different, if not ridiculously over the top with some bad acting.
½ January 3, 2016
Funny in parts but totally all over the place, I wanted this to be better considering all the talent behind this. In the end it just never works and all the work is for nothing.
½ September 25, 2015
So stupid it's hilarious
September 15, 2015
This movie was hilarious and the performances by the actor's were great. Just reading the movie info narrative was ridiculously outlandishly funny and the movie did not disappoint. This was so funny!
½ August 31, 2015
Dumb, but funny if there's nothing else on
August 29, 2015
Enjoyable horror movie spoof with a few good laughs, yet doesn't quite rise to the same level as some of the Scary Movie series.
July 22, 2015
This movie was crazy, funny
June 7, 2015
nothing new, just a bunch over the top gags n a crazy story line that jumps all over. has a few laffs but overall nothing special
May 3, 2015
5/3/2015: Ok at best. Corddry is pretty funny!
½ April 29, 2015
This was a pretty good mix of horror and comedy. The jokes were obvious but it didn't detract from the enjoyment of the film.
½ April 14, 2015
The crass,rude comedy is the rage the last few years and just like that style this comedy is a tired,unfunny mess.
April 6, 2015
Poor and not funny at all
March 5, 2015
Poor and not funny at all

1 Star
½ March 1, 2015
While Hell Baby isn't all I'd hoped it would be, it manages to bring some belly laughs (pun intended). The cons? It suffers from strange pacing and far too many "scary movie" type gags. These guys (Garant and Lennon) usually elevate above such easy humor.... or trick us into thinking they do, I guess. I mean, some of the bits here are REALLY stupid. When the comedy works though, it's pretty great. Plus, fans of Reno 911! will find enough familiar faces to feel welcome.
February 23, 2015
Remember when scary movie was good? This is like when scary movie was bad really bad!
½ January 17, 2015
This pastiche on Haunted house/possession horror should be so much better considering the comic talent involved. It caused a few minor chuckles, but this is only mildly better than anything from the Wayans Scary Movie franchise.
December 31, 2014
Stupidly funny. Rob Corddry makes any movie funny.