Hell High (1989)

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Movie Info

Practical joking high schoolers get the surprise of their lives when the target of their latest prank turns out to have a dark secret, and they reawaken the demons of her past. A classic 1980s... Practical joking high schoolers get the surprise of their lives when the target of their latest prank turns out to have a dark secret, and they reawaken the demons of her past.
Rating:

No excerpt available.

Full Review… | December 31, 1999
Washington Post
Top Critic

This title is redundant, isn't it?

October 28, 2005
Film Threat

No excerpt available.

October 15, 2005

A perfectly good way to waste an hour-and-a-half for those seeking a 'dumb' horror movie. It's no more than that, but sometimes, that's enough for any fan of this genre.

Full Review… | December 31, 1999
TheFilmFile.com

Audience Reviews for Hell High

A fun, bizarre little slasher flick that defies many of the rules of the genre and elicits an almost constant stream of laughter along the way. More despicable teens than I have seen in almost any other slasher film (these are perfectly okay with rape) reside at the center of this twisted and forgotten piece of slasher history--it is about five-seven years too late for the genre's prime. If you like slasher films or horror films that are so bad they're hilarious, then you'll like Hell High.

Al Miller

I can't believe how many bad reviews Hell High has gotten.I thought it was a suprisingly good revenge horror flick that should be better known then it is today.I enjoyed watching it from start to finish even though I only watched it as something to watch.The thing that weirds me out is I really don't know why I like it so much but I just do

Brody Manson
Brody Manson

Discussion Forum

Discuss Hell High on our Movie forum!

News & Features